Vikings win

Going to be tough sledding in the NFCN. All 4 teams look like they could be in contention. GB looks like close to must win.

2 Likes

MN games could be really tough ones.

1 Like

At the end Lion’s win vs Eagles is overrated. And KC went down too.

2 Likes

Lots of ways to look at it. Was Eagles win over GB overrated?
GB beat MN, is that overrated? It’s all a big circle of messiness. Like matchups in MMA. A dominant fighter can just run into a bad matchup, sometimes. Lots of factors.

Honestly, we can all pull any meaning we want, and none of them mean anything.
I see a big, jumbled mess. The NFL has done a great job of creating level competition among teams. Makes it a lot more interesting, but it’s damn sure more stressful. LOL.

4 Likes

I understand, but that win isn’t as much as looks like now.

2 Likes

LOL - Watch the Jets beat Dallas, now. Reeeeaaallly muddle it up! LOL. Think of how people were talking about Dal a couple of weeks ago.

Lots of truth to unfold. I really would be surprised if GB didn’t win at least 11, this year (barring some crazy bad injury luck)

2 Likes

Fartsickles! I watched this game until the 'queens pulled away.

Lions beat Philly in Philly…that win means nothing

Minny beats Philly in Minny…Minny is amazing

SOLFs

10 Likes

Absolutely. Furthermore, even if we beat Green Bay, we’ll still be in third place next week since GB and Minn will both be 4-2 and we’ll be 3-1-1. They’ll have to beat GB this week and Minn next week to move up in our division.

2 Likes

Man, whoever does come out of this division has reason to hold their head high. Heckuva gauntlet to run through

9 Likes

Agreed

Actually if we win we are in first. Since same amount of games hasn’t been played it goes by % and we would be at .700 whereas the other 2 would be .667.

2 Likes

Yep

#JustDoIt

I looked and our W is still there.
Gonna get another one tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Ahh right on…I was just looking straight wins and losses

Lions have sent Mahomes into a skid.

1 Like

Hellll Yeahhhhh! Let’s do that!

1 Like

Yep, and if we lose then it’s SOL and a view from the basement. Yeah this game is important

Aside it the other thread I started and with Minnys win… it’s that much more important…

Next two games I’ll basically decide if the Lions are in the race for the North title or only a WC spot…

I will take either but dam we win the next two and this place will crazy!

2 Likes

Jets goalpost SUCKS! Our goalpost would have smacked that shit back in his face!

2 Likes