Vikings win

What positional matchup do you think gives the Lions the edge over Minny?

The exotic blitz looks vs TJ Hockenson

1 Like

That and a better running game.

I’m already half-crazy waiting to find out!

I can understand thinking that Cousins is just going to suck during the game.

You want wins that suddenly look not so impressive? The chargers

2 Likes

YES! Same with every team in the NFL, currently. Patriots have only played one good team, SF has only played one ok team.
GB beat MN
MN beat PHI
PHI beat GB
The entire league seems to be cycling like this. Gonna be quite a few teams in the NFC with 9+ wins (probably 3 in our own division). Gonna have to put on our big boy pants to get this done. LOL. Really competitive NFC, especially NFCN.

“No free chill!”

Yup - different OC, many different players. 2nd year in the defensive system. Lots of variables.

Chargers at home getting CRUSHED by the Steelers backup to the backup QB.

East coast teams traveling west usually play worse too.

So right now the Chargers and Eagles might not end the season above .500.

The elusive above .500 team win is difficult to capture in the wild.

I think the Eagles will prove to be a very good team. Vikings D is for real, and sometimes their O is too. LOL. Definitely going to be a lot of teams losing on teh road in MN, this year.

Philly secondary is even more beat up than it was when we played them. They got beat more so on miscommunication than talent. 2 early long TDs were total blown coverage, he had 2 guys open on the one play. I still think philly ends up winning that division. At least they beat GB, that helps.
Also minny pretty cocky now, already calling the lions an easy win. Time to punch some people in the mouth and get the respect we deserve. Starting tonight

That’s what I think too, man. They’ll get healthy and right that ship. We may see them again somewhere along the line. I’d love to play them again in the post season…In Detroit!