Wade Phillips is now available. Kick the tires?

It’s not hard at all to comprehend that you thought he was great and that you’d take him back. I just disagree that it would be the best move we could make. Why is that so hard for YOU to comprehend?? You aren’t going to convince me that he is some great option at DC. I contend that you are very much alone in the NFL world in thinking that. If he gets a DC or HC gig, I’ll come back and tip the cap to you sir. If he doesn’t will you do the same? Lot’s of coaches get swept when new staffs come in, but it’s what happens next and as you can see with Ron Rivera teams do seek out other teams castoffs and hire them. This did not happen with TA. Sorry.

Why is it that you can’t comprehend what you say is “not hard” to comprehend? I never said I thought he was great or that it was the best move we could make. I said he was an upgrade over what we had, that’s it. Normally this is a time when people start to make personal attacks, I will simply walk away with a lesser opinion of your comprehension skills.

1 Like

Yes, kick those tires, inflate them, retread them…whatever.

Bring him in