Watson

The requirement he only gets messsges from browns staff …

Isn’t a work around that the browns hire the type of masseuses he likes ?
You think they’ll be sending him professional male masseuses ?

It’s not an NFL issue. Appears to be a Judge issue.

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t think this solves his problem. He doesn’t want a professional. He wants random hot girls that aren’t masseuses from my understanding. That’s why it won’t shock me at all if he gets accused again. And all it would take as evidence are the messages this time.

Nfl is a machine that rumbles forward with business practices that feel so capitalistically exploitive capturing childhood hearts with allegiance …

Lions fans would seem to have so much evidence to not $upport the product … years of ownership failure to build a winner or occasional winner , years of bad calls proving the nfl is rigged or plays favorites , fans turn on players who just do or did their job super loyal and defensive or the organization that puts the players in those positions while the team is rewarded ( gains in value / revenue ) for their decisions Stafford would be debated hall of famer , but one year in LA gives his resume a legit boost.

1 Like

Ray Rice was not convicted and Janay Palmer did not pursue a civil lawsuit. The league suspended Rice forever.

1 Like

No they didn’t. If I remember correct he got 8 games. Nobody wanted him after that.

They did. The suspension was vacated by an arbitrator a couple of months later.

You can look it up.

You are correct, my apologies.

After his appeal and win the nfl instituted a domestic violence policy that carried a 6 game suspension for first offense, followed by a lifetime ban.

Ray Rice’s case was also the first of its kind in terms of having video evidence of the altercation. Of course they came down hard.

1 Like

It was recorded though, the knockout sucker punch and then dragging her unconscious body out of the elevator by her feet. It was uploaded to social media. Everyone saw it.

1 Like

Honestly I really don’t support the nfl anymore. I’ll follow the lions but I don’t buy apparel, I don’t get nfl ticket, I don’t go to games. I’ll watch if they’re on tv but more often than not I’m working.

2 Likes

Same, I’ve decided to never go to another game until we win a playoff game, the last game I saw was Rodgers beating us for the division in week 17 on New Years Day about 6 or 7 years ago. I’ve spent enough of my money over the years on the pathetic kitties!

2 Likes

It’s also not practical for me living in Arizona. The games aren’t entertaining enough to justify the cost. At least going to college games you have the atmosphere, student section and band to keep you entertained during the 100 tv timeouts. It also helps that Michigan wins much more than the lions do.

3 Likes

In a related story, the Cleveland Browns and Playboy Entertainment agree to a 4 person trade.

The Browns receive 3 massage therapists

and Playboy receives Bernie Kosar and $3 million

2 Likes

Dang!.. Those bow ties…

His people will say the penalty handed to Watson was too stiff.

1 Like

Yeah, he got shafted

2 Likes

I was going to post the same thing. The guy didn’t take a snap last season.

He sure did!! lol

That’s the main reason right there. They didn’t bring criminal charges. If they had this trade never would have happened and Watson wouldn’t be in the league. That is the key to the punishment.

They’re not hookers, they’re massage therapists.

They’ll massage your cock for money. There’s a word for that, I think it’s ‘hooker’.

If you haven’t watched Grandma’s Boy, drop what you’re doing and go watch it right now.

3 Likes