Watson

Get money from Deshaun Watson, get money from the Texans, easy money, double dipping. Most of them probably just thought he was a jerk too, but didn’t lose any sleep over it. That first woman seemed upset though, she’s the one who goes to their home, and she’s kind of cute, I’m guessing that she’s the lone person now that hasn’t settled. I might suggest a different job for her. Cute girl going to mens homes for massages, I mean you’re going to get hit on constantly.

Buzbee can buy himself some new Saul Goodman clothes now…

1 Like

It was a mutual thing, Watson wanted out of Houston and Houston didn’t want him.

He got paid $10.5M. If he gives the money to NFL charities, then you could kind of make that argument, but if he was paid, no, it was not a suspension.

2 Likes

Never said it was a suspension, but this guy has been away from the game a long time now. Money isn’t an issue for him

His problem is his perpetual muscle soreness. It’s serious.

2 Likes

He was expecting to get off…. without any penalty.

2 Likes

DeAndre Hopkins… 6 games… for “trace” amounts of ostarine… and agent that doesn’t really have much androgen activity at all. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Getting paid $10.5M to sit at home isn’t much of a punishment. Money is enough of an issue for Watson that his contract was structured in a way that he’d lose the least amount possible, $365K, where he should lose $16M on a six game suspension. So yea, money is important to him.

3 Likes

He was away from the game because he chose to be away from the game to deal with the legal situation he placed himself in.

Yes, it was mutually agreed to with the Texans, but should he have really wanted to play, he could have reported and forced the team and league’s hand. He chose not to.

1 Like

All I read was he needed a year to smoke out all the women that could sink his career, cross check his NDA list, pay them off, and drop a cherry bomb in the toilet on his way out of Houston.

Dalai Lama in pads, that guy.

1 Like

yeah…. and to expand on that thought…

Watson was “away” because he had asked for a trade… and the ONLY reason the Texans accommodated that time”away” with full pay was to wait until he was just not quite too toxic to reap the benefit of getting magic beans back in return.

They are just looking for a happy ending.

2 Likes

Although you are correct, DeShaun Watson was one of the most marketable players in the NFL. He may of gotten his salary for last season, but he will never make A dime outside of football again. He loses 16m in salary for 2022, who knows how much he may have had to pay in settlements (could be 50m idk), and will never make a dime in endorsements.

It wasn’t a suspension last year, that is correct. But his punishment for what he did is massive. Let’s just say for argument sake he is, for the most part, innocent…what a sick injustice this is. And that’s what is at stake for future cases like this. If he received a two year ban, players in the future are screwed. I remember early when the initial 22 cases came out some of the cases were like, :thinking:. Multiple women who did whatever he asked willingly, said after other women pursued a civil lawsuit, they are going to also. Others came back for a second, third time, even after he made them feel uncomfortable the first time.

All I’m saying is his punishment is much more than 6 games and 16m. Last year May have been voluntary, but it was still due to this case. His reputation is destroyed (deservingly so probably), and the amount of money he will lose off the field is :exploding_head:

From what I know from the case, I feel the punishment more than fits the crime. And he will probably have to pay off women for the rest of his life, wrong doing or not. I really believe there’s a good chance he gets in trouble for similar behavior again, ending his career.

He has a base salary of $690,000 in 2022… so he will lose $244,000 for 6 games.

Cleveland was not only generous enough to guarantee all of his contract… nut even** “massaged”** the numbers this year in anticipation of the suspension to minimize how much he would lose.
Or… maybe Watson had enough leverage to “force their hand” in negotiations.

As for him losing money from endorsements…. that is 100% on him.

1 Like

Tony Buzbee is a piece of s**t!

Buzbee was getting a “happy ending” massage one day and got a little nugget of information that Watson was a client.

Boom! Light bulb - “I’m about to get paid with my name in the lights”, Buzbee thought.

Attack biggest name in Houston sports at the time (Watson). “Hire” some “victims” with no evidence other than he said/she said. Pay these girls $5,000 (x 30) for a measly $150,000 of cost. Girls gets some nail and hair money to hold them over until the INEVITABLE payout by a millionaire athlete.

Girls got paid, Buzbee got his name all over the media (which is 100x ROI for paying $150,000 to those girls).

Watson, his family, the NFL, the NFL fans were ALL the LOSERS. There were no sexual victims in THIS CASE. In fact, there were finite resources directed at this case that should’ve been directed at other REAL victims of sexual assault. Two Texas Grand Jury’s decided not to indict (lack of evidence). Less and less people seem to care about EVIDENCE in today’s world. You simply must scream lies loud enough for your harm to take affect.

I don’t know if any of this is true. I don’t have any evidence of my speculation. But you can do your own homework on Tony Buzbee and what a real turd this guy is. I don’t have any kind words for him and even hate typing his name in this thread.

Watson’s mistake was going after massage therapists for sex.

Instead he should have just hired prostitutes that also give massages. He would have saved a TON of money.

I’d imagine there are high end good looking prostitutes that would gladly give a rich guy a massage with happy ending.

5 Likes

It was due to the case and situation HE put himself into. If HE wanted to play last year, HE could have reported and forced the issue with the team and league. HE chose not to.

HE created this mess. No one else.

He has not missed a single game yet due to suspension. He has not lost a single dollar of salary due to suspension.

Yep, so is Watson’s attorney Hardin

Over a two year time spand, Watson said he used 40 masseuses, NY Times said 66. Obviously he was looking for more than a massage. I’m going to say it was easily a lot more than 66. I don’t think Busbee needed to hire anyone.

Watson is probably more of a POS than Busbee or Hardin. 24 plus women all lied? or Watson is lying to protect his career? Easy answer, Watson. Some may have embellished, but make no mistake Watson is getting away with sexual assault and it’s all because it’s a he said, she said.

2 Likes

Hard to find a happy ending here.

1 Like

I was just snow balling following deadstrokes post. He’s usually right on with contract details.

:wink:

harry potter GIF

4 Likes