We will beat the Chargers

Gordon being out really isn’t a factor. They were 4-0 without him last year, including a win over the Chiefs. They are now 1-0 so far without him this year. They ran for over 100 yards yesterday and one of their backs had nearly 100 yards receiving.

If they are going to beat us, they are going to beat us.

No kidding, did you see what Ekeler did?

12/58 is nothing special, especially with a 19 yard gain.

You forgot he scored a rushing TD on those 12 rushes and went 6/96 and 2TD receiving. Just sayin’.

So this is ESPNBaby’s handle here in The Den…noted

Between him and his runningmate they ended up with 19 rushes for 115 yards (6 ypc), as well as 7 catches for 100 yards and 3 total touchdowns. They are getting production out of their backs, they don’t “need” Gordon.

I am not some troll from 24/7 or whatever it was before that, I am a passionate fan. The only reason I am here is because my main board that I have been with for 20 years has only 5 or 6 main posters and this one is way more active.

I joined your community on the 24/7 board, about a year before it imploded. I had been the same name there, until I was banned and the mods couldn’t figure out why. That board was crap, I love this board because of how many people are on it.

2 Likes

The Cardinals were the most beatable team on the schedule! How anyone can be optimistic is beyond me. The coaches don’t trust the team, and I’m quite sure the team doesn’t trust the judgement of the coaches. I know I wouldn’t, and don’t.

2 Likes

That makes way more sense then what usually came out of espnbaby’s mouth lol.

I was wondering if AngryDriver is Sid11 though :thinking:

Yea, I have to agree. GoldenLions usually has coherent post

Except, this is the old board. A forums greatest feature is the people who post, not who owns it.
In any case, Nate started both!

1 Like

Definitely not. If you pay close attention you can see they are different in style and substance.

Off day…now, next game.

Lions need a “make up” win.

I’m sure Patricia is studying the playoff game last year between the Bolts and Pats…or i hope.

Same here. But that would mean we would have to put up over 28 points to win.

Hopefully a little cooler here in MI than it was in AZ

I think they had the roof closed

1 Like

Beating a beatable team is the Lions way. We will blow a winnable game and then find a way to beat KC.

This team can never seal the easy ones

It’s almost funny to think of it, but it sure is stressful at times.