**Welcome to Detroit** Lions select Aidan Hutchinson

2 Likes

Dear, sweet, tiny, baby, Jesus…please let this MF’r be the 2nd coming of TJ Watt
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

prayer GIF

1 Like

karate kid GIF by IFC

Great post @BigNatty

1 Like

I think it is funny that the welcome post for Hutch is in 5th place with 65 post.
JW has 343, Paschal 173, Rodriquez 88, Houston 72,

1 Like

I think there’s just more surprise around the other ones. Least amount of Surprise with Hutch, and we all have an idea of what he is.

I would love to see you guys’ Comps for Hutch though.
When AG was interviewed, they asked if he had a comp, and AG enthusiastically shook his head and said 'YES I do…but I’m not gonna give that to you, because we’re gonna let him be his own man.

I’m hoping so badly that he can be the next TJ Watt.

Who do you guys see Hutch being most like?

• Bosa (explain)
  • JJ Watt
  • TJ Watt
  • Freeman
  • Allen (vikings)
  • Jack Fox
  • Other (explain)
0 voters

The Problem with that…

2 Likes

This draft is like Oprah giving you a Cadillac…and then a Jaguar, a Ferrari, a McLaren, Hennessey Venom, Bentley, Lotus, and Aston Martin. You kind of get lost in the current nirvana…
Schitts Creek Love GIF by CBC

1 Like

Hutch has the 2nd fastest 3-cone drill time among DEs in NFL combine history…

2 Likes

Why no Jermaine Johnson comp? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Get Pashel in there too.

2 Likes

There is now, bro. Tell us what you see…

Does Aidan remind anybody else of Max Headroom?

Let’s go!!! We got a D-line with serious potential all of a sudden!

1 Like

No. Somebody, though I’m not sure. Maybe Jerry Reed, but I’m thinking someone else.

I see that JJ did a KAaron-like draft plummet. Paraphrasing Rasheed Wallace, “Draft don’t lie.” Imma gonna have to respect that JJ ain’t got the goods and pales in comparison to Hutch. Who you gonna believe? Me or virtually every NFL talent evaluator? Take your time thinking… :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.