**Welcome to Detroit** Lions select Jameson Williams!

At least Green Bay didn’t get him. That would suck.

7 Likes

My apologies, the article I read said we have up 32, 34 and 66 to get up to 12. They didn’t mention anything beyond that.

2 Likes

Kayvon might have had a point about that Alabama education. LOL.

8 Likes

The article I read said the lions gave up 32, 34 and 66 for 12. They didn’t mention anything else. My apologies for reading lousy journalism.

4 Likes

If it was a true Alabama education someone else would have done the interview for him.

10 Likes

Too much talent wr to trade up. Like the player but this is very risky.

1 Like

We have Chark and Jameson. HOLY CRAP are we fast. And Hock/Sun God roaming underneath.

Its gonna be fun fellas. I’m not sure Goff can throw it that far.

16 Likes

Language is a funny thing. Always have been. Boomers always said, “Find another job, if they pay isn’t good.” So they did. Now they’re like, “Nobody wants to work.”

Not if they feel like Williams is the sure thing and the guys at 32 are the risks.

5 Likes

I don’t know what to think. They gave up a lot of draft capital for a receiver and I’m of the belief that you can find good receivers anywhere in the draft (Amon Ra, Golladay as two examples) but Williams is incredibly dynamic and gives them a big talent injection. The problem? Goff can’t throw the deep ball. Ehhh…

1 Like

I missed something, what happened?

Didnt we get a great wr last year in round 4? Have tons of holes to still fill.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

3 Likes

Kind of hilarious that people trust Brad Holmes when drafting a WR in the 4th round, but not the 1st.

What, is all of a sudden Brad is a bad judge of WR talent? lmfao

18 Likes

Our Oline guys are chomping at the bit to be top rated, Swift is going to be a weapon as well.

4 Likes

But Amon Ra isnt in this draft

1 Like

I thought for sure when we moved to 12 it would be for Willis.

3 Likes

Trade value chart has us winning the trade, Lions receding like 1600 points and Viking around 1400 I think.

5 Likes

Maybe he will still be there at 46

2 Likes

Not my point. We need a LB we need a s. There is some speedy wr we couldve got later

Don’t forget one of the best offensive lines in football. Goff should have plenty of time to throw deep.

He also has zero excuses. The lions should have a very very good offense this year.

3 Likes