**Welcome to Detroit** Lions select Jameson Williams!

We gave a 3rd. The Vikings are morons and people are complaining. The Vikings got completely fleeced.

How can anyone be upset with losing a 3rd round pick to move up 20 spots? Moving from 34 to 46 isn’t a issue at all.

The hate truly is LMAO

15 Likes

Except Goff was one of the best deep ball passers earlier in his NFL career when he had some speedy WRs to work with.

4 Likes

With so many holes this was a dumb move imo

1 Like

Jahan Dotson going 16th overall on a trade-up provides context to what the Lions did.

The run on the best WRs is on. Early.

16 Likes

It wasn’t the receiver I didn’t like. The lousy article I read had us giving up 32,34,and 66 for him and nothing else. That’s what I really didn’t like.

They’re setting next year up to be make or break with Goff.

They’re giving him a complete offense and forcing him to either run with it or be replaced.

1 Like

You don’t win by getting a bunch of above-average guys.

You win by getting Tyreek Hill. Derrick Henry. Patrick Mahomes.

22 Likes

Yep, somebody got left bagholding.

1 Like

No worries my friend!

Will Williams be the same player after after Achilles is the question

1 Like

I’m ok with it. We basically gave up 12 spots in the 2nd and a 3rd round pick to move up 20 spots in the first round. In return we got a receiver that can be a game breaker.

3 Likes

Exacto-fucking-actly

3 Likes

Yea, the more I think about what they (Holmes and DC) have done tonight, the more I like it
PLAYMAKERS with first 2 picks

7 Likes

ACL that’s expected to be completely clean in recovery

Not an achillies

6 Likes

Thought is was an ACL

2 Likes

Would you have hated this pick if we’d given up 32,34 and 66 for it and gotten nothing else?

ACL

1 Like

Brad said he wanted to get playmakers. The other thing he said? He wanted to get better on the edges. Mission accomplished I would say.

8 Likes

We dont have a round 5.

Once he heals. Maybe!