**Welcome to Detroit** Lions select Jameson Williams!

Exactly what I was thinking. he’s a nightmare to defend.
Give him space…then he’s got space.
Don’t give him space, and you’re playing with fire. Dude WILL eventually get behind you, and it will be points, when he does.

He’s sneaky and has surprising ability to keep his balance for a dude that thin.

Truth here too. Wait until you see this dude on end arounds and how we use him in motion. LOL…oh, my. We’ll get creative against some of the better defenses that try to take him away. There will be times it works, and there will be times when defenses get embarrassed (like how Barry used to )

I’m excited. AND a bit cautious.

No question the WR position got a serious infusion of talent w/Amon-Ra, Jamo and DJ Chark as likely starters when Jamo’s healthy. (Check this out - Reynolds, our instant #1 WR when he was acquired last year, will eventually be coming off the bench this year if all goes well. A dang good sign.)

AND Jamo is a rookie coming off an ACL tear, Chark is coming off a fractured ankle and two very limited years, and Amon-Ra is a 2nd-year who won’t sneak up on anyone this year. That all adds up to a lot of uncertainty.

1 Like

Can someone with Instagram link the video of Jamo and Olave talking today. They talk about their new jersey numbers (Jamo #89 and Olave #87)?

Jamo lights up a little more when the media mic ain’t in front of him. He’s got more personality than he shows.

1 Like

Do you have any clue where that video was? Because I haven’t seen anything on either of their accounts.

And Jamo better not be wearing 89 and Olave better not be wearing 87.

I’d like it, a throwback. Everyone wears teens or single digit numbers nowadays, the 80s need to make a comeback. That said I’d be surprised if he’s really wearing 89

He needs to pay Zylstra for 84

No, he needs to take 6 (his OSU #) from the damn kicker …(NOT FOX)

2 Likes

I propose that if anyone wants to take fox’s number…they can…but they have to take it from him, not just claim it.

I kind of like the idea of #6 for Jamo. It might help to keep a TB12 size chip on his shoulder…

Has Jameson responded to this thread yet? The direction kind of reminds of Gerard tracking down Richard Kimble.

He should wear 80 then we can call him 80 proff.

1 Like

Can he wear 101. :wink:

Well if his last name is Jameson and thats 80 proof

2 Likes

Ahhhh - I missed that. I was just going for the higher content/stronger.

Now I see the error in my ways.

All good. Hope all is good, buddy

So far…but there’s a lot of day left. LOL.

Have a good day, man!
:muscle: :sunglasses:

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks for the share. It’s what I see too…this dude is ALL business. He looks like he’s holding himself back, and that stored energy is about to combust all over the football field…Love this addition.
the flash running GIF by CraveTV

1 Like

Who’s running the office pool on which game/season we see this 1st round pick?

Or the office pool on who has more receptions this year, he or Cine?

Cine is out for the year, not sure if he had any INTs this year… the comment section has some pretty good comments though

1 Like