** Welcome to Detroit ** Lions select Joshua Paschal!

Second round, pick 46

3 Likes

Well this sucks

2 Likes

Best run stopper

1 Like

I don’t know other team’s draft boards well enough, but this is the first pick I’m not a fan of. Feels like we could’ve had him at 97?

I don’t understand this pick. Anyone care to explain this one to me?

In Brad we trust. Obviously they want a dominant DLine.

5 Likes

Never heard of him.

4 Likes

I LOVE it. I wanted Logan Hall but this feller is cut from the same cloth. Replaced Nick Williams.

Our DL suddenly is starting to look good as is our WR position group. Good pick.

7 Likes

This pick has Dan Campbell’s fingerprints on it and fits the new defense perfectly. Loves football, plays his ass off nonstop, loves to practice, is very versatile. If they love him(obvious they do), no reason to wait to grab him. Love it.

6 Likes

Great pick he was a team captain plays with great strength love the investment to the DL.

5 Likes

This is shaky to me. I understand they’re building the Dline like they did the oline, but seems like a role player, big reach after reading more on him. Just have to trust out GM.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think he’s our new 3-tech.

I’m surprised we didn’t go Brisker or Nick Bonitto. I think Bonitto had one of the highest pass rushing grades of anyone in this class.

2 Likes

I hate this pick. With no 3rd, we had to pick a LB or Safety there. Fire these two clowns tomorrow!

1 Like

We have pick 97. In the third round. Carry on.

9 Likes

Lol, I hope this is some sort of satire. Weird response.

Color me unimpressed at this time in history.

1 Like

Really bad pick. Holmes blew the second round last year and did it again this year. Another low ceiling player

1 Like

Would have been psyched to get Dean here. He’s falling - must be sinething we don’t yet know

1 Like