** Welcome to Detroit ** Lions select Joshua Paschal!

Dominic Canferini, is that you ?

It certainly FEELS like the 2nd round.

2 Likes

He was a 3 year captain, run stuffing edge, then a very effective “5 tech” and effective edge.

Hutch/C Harris
McNeill/Penisini
Levi/Brockers
R Okwara/Z Paschal

A Anzalone/Board
J Davis/Barnes
Julian Okawara/Barnes

I think maybe Holmes/Campbell weren’t bullshitting when they said 4 man fronts.

Pascal/Cornell
McNeill/Penisini
Levi/Brockers

Harris/Romeo
Julian/Barnes
Davis/Anzalone
Hutch/julian

I feel like we will out a front 7 sans a solid LB- if Paschal can’t truly play the 5 tech and we stay 3-4 it’s a home run

4 Likes

Lmao. Is this fan base really this stupid or just emotional? I’m going to go out on a limb and say you’ve watched literally 0 seconds of film on him.

15 Likes

Oh shit, a second round pick!

insert gif here

Is this the last day a safety of LB can be added to NFL rosters this year?
Are the Lions really in the playoff contender convo this year?
Are the Lions fully set on the D-line for the next few years?

4 Likes

You probably think every pick is going to turn into an all pro LOL. Lions made it a major reach here. There is no defending this selection.

2 Likes

He’s 5’11 and 220. Has like 31” arms.

Didn’t work out at combine or pro day. Had 4 first rounders keeping him clean

2 Likes

He’ll replace Brockers and compete with Levi, IMO.

3 Likes

Exactly!! We are trying to build a wall. I wanted a linebacker or safety, but drafting another D-lineman helps the back 7 so much.

The Lions have a solid O-line already, now we are trying to build the same wall on defense.

Love it!!

4 Likes

Tired would be my first choice tonight. So…im going with neither of the above. :wink:

Lions can add as many players as they want they will not win with Goff. This organization is allergic to selecting QBs. Absolutely pathetic

Good points!
The Lions are taking a guy they like for their future. He might not be a guy that you have heard of or know much about but it doesn’t make him a bad prospect or bad value.

4 Likes

Paschal will help stop the Denvers and Seattles from running us over while providing some rush.

8 Likes

Horriible take, our former QB just won the super bowl and the current one barely lost a super bowl.

7 Likes

W. One guy i wanted was this man. He will shut the edge down and can also play 3T.

This guy is special. He is gonna be a very good player.

13 Likes

Another good point.
We can’t complain about being ran on by teams and then complain that we get a run-stuffing 5 tech.

Now we land Noah Ellis to compete for NT later. Well…its what id like…haha

fun fact… Paschal had as many sacks in 2021 as the #1 OA pick in this draft.

5 Likes

Yes. At least if you’re within earshot of me…