** Welcome to Detroit ** Lions select Joshua Paschal!

Lol Kaepernick was close to winning a super bowl as well. Is super bowl MVP Nick foles available? Lions have selected 2 6 round QBs since they drafted Stafford. That’s what they’ve spent on the most important position in sports.

Lions fans deserve what they get at this point. Cheering for this selection…. Yikes. It’s almost as if many people have no idea how the NFL works

Yeah the guy that no one has graded in the top 2 rounds is a “special player”. He probably has a “special” skill set like Tavai and Teez Tabor. 2 other lion 2nd round greats.

Lines are turning the dl into a strength not mad about this

1 Like

Just because you throw a bunch of resources at a position doesn’t mean it’s a strength. Lions two second rounders last year made no impact whatsoever

1 Like

Ok he is growing on me . Thanks for walking me off the cliff !!

1 Like

You are clearly a troll.

Good luck to your trolling and life skills. lol

8 Likes

Pff has him as 44th best player

And a final grade of 90 for the year

Im not really into media rankings

Go watch Paschal against Florida…

One man wrecking crew

Dan orlovsky also was a commentator for the game

8 Likes

I’m with you on this one. I’m in wait and see mode. Still seems a bit odd to pick a defensive end with limited pass rushing ability this high. Especially with such glaring needs at other positions. They must really love anzalone. In the end they know much better than I do.

He’s just a troll, breath bud!!

1 Like

I’m good with your breakdown and I’ll definitely check out his film. Just please don’t ask me to put stock in anything PFF says.

The potential DL rotation is rather formable. The OL…oof

1 Like

Lol give it time not all players are immediate all pros. Sometimes the food has to cook slowly to get the reward

1 Like

If they’re kicking him inside I’m ok with the pick. Hopefully he can add weight and keep his explosiveness.

1 Like

“In Detroit, Paschal is more like holdover starter Romeo Okwara. He could be an insurance policy and a replacement-in-waiting for Okwara, who is coming off a torn Achilles.”

Yeah… weird how there are dudes on here that I don’t even recognize their handle… and yet they think they can make a convincing post with garbage.

sesame street trash GIF

6 Likes

“Kentucky’s Josh Paschal is the only ED with 80+ grades as both a pass rusher and run defender.”

Turned down offers from Ohio State and Bama. Beat cancer in college. Three year captain, the only one they’ve ever had.
Not as tall as Hutch but hot take with all his skills is that’s he’s a poor man’s Hutch. So we got Hutch and his shorter clone in the same draft. Chess pieces on D.

11 Likes

He had melanoma.
Hope he has truly “beat” it… that is certainly the biggest concern… and I’m not talking about how well his career progresses.

1 Like

I for one want you to be right. Carry on my man

“2nd highest athleticism score at the combine, behind only Aidan Hutchinson”

Charles Davis refers to him playing inside.

He also called him a “thicker Ziggy Ansah”

6 Likes
6 Likes