** Welcome to Detroit ** Lions select Joshua Paschal!

I don’t see that comparison at all in Paschal. Shaq is a speed rushing outside backer. Paschal plays with way more power and less speed. And Paschal can play both end and tackle.

Just manhandles the poor center like he’s a high school player.

Registered in my subconscious mind that it was against a Packer, in that ugly, yellow, sissy-colored uniform.

5 Likes

As I was watching Paschal demolish that center, I noticed the blitzing linebacker get blasted backward by #70. At first I thought two awesome plays on the same snap.
Closer look shows 70 hits him high and the running back hits his knees at the same time. Lucky if the kid wasn’t injured.

He does that regularly when he’s asked to pin his ears back. Yeah I mean I hope that’s his role on obvious passing downs. I’m excited to see what he can do.

2 Likes

I feel like he could evolve into a good DE. It’s gonna be interesting to see what they do w/him.

Josh Paschal has just signed his Rookie Contract with the Lions according to ProFootballTalk. Finally, that took a while.

5 Likes

Dude has HEAVY HANDS!! That is prob his best trait along with his motor. He hits you and knocks you back. Hes gonna be a nice piece on D and much needed. All around stud anywhere you put him and his mental makeup second to none. This kid is gonna be a defining piece for this turnaround.

the office GIF

He reminds me of Travon Walker. Less athletic. Higher football IQ.

1 Like

I had a dream last night the Lions were playing the Packers and a #93 kept blowing through the line, sacking Rodgers, just an unstoppable force from the inside of the line.

I woke up and wasn’t sure who 93 is on the Lions.

Sure enough, it’s Paschal. Let’s hope that dream becomes a reality!!!

3 Likes

Great religions have been founded on flimsier reasons. I believe!!

5 Likes

i have a dream black sheep movie GIF by Eric

1 Like

Lololol, and dammit he’s gonna KILL WHITEY!!!

I mean, he’s gonna kill Rodgers! :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and any other QB regardless of their race or cultural status.

I had a dream, and Paschal was the heat seeking missile of that dream!

2 Likes

chris farley GIF

1 Like

Nice Work GIF by One Chicago

Really impressed with Josh today! He did not look overwhelmed in his first appearance, against a very good O-line.

He outperformed my expectations going into today’s game and I’m looking forward to seeing some more snaps from this kid.

13 Likes

Hopefully, he can stay healthy long enough to be force at this level like his was ay Ky.

I had to do a double take after his first run stuffing tackle early in the game and google who was number 97. He looks and plays like a far bigger man than i expected in the NFL.

A really nice debut.

I swear he got under the LT on one snap and literally lifted him off the ground.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.