Welp now that preseason is over...how's everyone feeling?

I do too. I just with all our guys were as talented as those 4 were. They absolutely wrecked passing games.

Yeah I did notice that. Hock needs to be much better in run blocking.

1 Like

I can understand getting beat by tj watt but hockenson seems to be getting worse in his blocking every year. I hope I’m just imagining it.

1 Like

Yeaahhh……I’m still gonna need to see that….

I’m guessing because Brockers played like wet dogshit last year and the staff has given him a pass because all our other DTs including our RD 2 pick(again) got hurt (again) or retired…

Weezy has competition in the snide avenue. I shall enjoy…

high quality GIF

You guys a right- fuck it- let’s fire Holmes now….

Harris
McNeill
Brockers
Bryant
JO
Anzalone
Maybin
AO
Jacobs
Walker
Marlowe

That group finished 3-5-1 after the bye

THEY LITERALLY ALLOWED 5 LESS PPG THAN WE DID WEEKS 1-8….

Hutch will be a plus
Levi might be a plus
Rodriguez will be a plus
Elliott will be a plus
Okudah will be a plus.

• then Romeo, Paschal, Barnes, Iffy, Hughes, and Jacobs could all contribute.
1 Like

Swift on screens would have had a field day. Blitzburg would not have done that if goff and swift were playing! Our line is gonna wreck heads this yr. Even our 2nd stringers played really really well

1 Like

Can we call ours the Busch Series? Might entice Penisini to cu… err come out of retirement.

you judging based off our preseason…where At Times…a few of our starters played? you cannot base ‘season’ wins/record based off preseason results. @stevensstevens.

I’m just ecstatic we sustained 0 injuries during the preseason.

The Office Smile GIF

This is the most important and one of the only pieces of information for me. Everything else that can be extrapolated for the preseason is for the coaches.

This is about where I am. This feels like a 7-10 team looking to make another big jump in the offseason

1 Like

I’m feeling like watching some real, meaningful football.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.