What 49 er fans are saying about the Lions

Gibbs is play maker
LaPorta play maker
St Brown play maker

We have rbs who rushed for a ton

Four guys who had 10 plus tds this year.

Also two players who were all pro. Go sit down. Clearly you dont shit about the lions

2 Likes

I agree with all of this. I hope Ben has some plays scripted for outside the numbers. Green Bay ran all over them outside. Gibbs could burn them bad. And Jamo needs to have a couple big catches.
We can beat them.

Popularity contest? LOL. I guarantee the Lions will have a lot more next year. Winning in primetime and making deep playoff runs does that.

The Lions and 49ers as a team are almost dead even with it comes to rushing. Almost the same amount of attempts, same amount of yards, and same amount of TDs.

You can’t be serious. The Lions match up pretty evenly and are much younger and will be around a lot longer.

Goff, DMo, Gibbs, ARSB, LaPorta + Jamo waiting to break out
vs
Purdy, CMC, Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle

These two offenses, again, are almost dead even this season.

Defense? Yeah, not going to argue there.

3 Likes

No one is shitty on 49ers, us lions fans know you guys are pretty. Im not sure what your issues are with lions are but they have been pretty good this year.

I just hear all the national press about the Lions and it reminds me of the Cowboys and America’s Team and all of that. I don’t like Cowboy fans and don’t want you to become like them. Other than that, if the Lions were playing anyone else I would be behind them since Goff is a local product. Hey, its better he is on the Lions that are arch rival, the LA Rams.

You THINK you know Goff better. This is flawed logic. Goff isn’t the same player you remember.

5 - Not as many as SF does. Do you think that makes your team a lock to win? If so tell me why you didn’t go to the SB the last two seasons again.

Our RB tandem lead the league in rushing for most of the season. Help me understand why you think this gives you an advantage.

4 Likes

metallica fuel GIF

Purdy is the best, or one of the best, against the blitz, in the entire league. I’m hoping Aiden can dominate the right tackle and we active Houston for some pressure because we’re probably gonna need to get it done with four man rushes.

1 Like

When was the last time you won a road playoff game. You guys keep bringing up regular season stats. Forget all that, this the playoff baby and we are not THe bucs.

Were not the Cowboys. Were going to get hype because people love the underdogs and lions have a chance to get the SB for the 1st time. But for you to think there is no talent is pretty silly take

1 Like

1957, ironically in San Francisco, where we beat the 49ers on the way to the Championship.

One might call this destiny.

3 Likes

Who is this schmuck?

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

1 Like

Our road playoff win percentage is about equal to your NFC confrence championship win percentage.

We’re also 1-1 @ SF in playoff wins.

By the way the last time we met in the conference finals we beat you…. Do you believe any of this has an impact on the game?

I don’t.

4 Likes

Jared Goff Yes GIF by Detroit Lions

4 Likes

They’re just angry, overall.

Look @ASSwimer… I mean @aeswimmer (just bustin your chops man, don’t take it personally, your online handle was just too tempting and staring me in the face so i couldn’t resist :wink: )…

You make this too simple.

1. Purdy sure didn’t look that accurate last week did he?
  2. Shanahan didn’t exactly out scheme GB last week did he?
  3. Da niners sure didn’t look like they were serious about breaking long standing miserable playoff curses last week did they? They were physically manhandled and played with little intensity.
  4. There’s nothing credible in this post by you.

We know you’re just trolling.

I personally feel very good about this game. The ONLY thing I’m worried about is the GRASS!

We will out-physical and out-work the niners. The rest is just down to whoever makes more plays. And intensity and urgency will play a role.

1 Like

I assume you mean, “than our arch rival”.
You gotta love trolls.

1 Like

Yeah and we don’t have Eddie Murray kicking for us this time either! :smiley: :wink:

Wait what??? :wink:

Speaking yiddish, eh?

1 Like

I have gotten that all my life, no problems. You are right I found this site accidentally the other day and I have never been the lone fan in another team’s “Den”. So I have been trolling you guys and it has been fun hearing your passion. about these Lions. To the best team goes the spoils and whoever wins I am cool with. You guys are great and I reminds me of how I felt the year we won our first Superbowl. Before that we were not a great team and even when we did get close it seems like the Rams were always just a bit better.

2 Likes