What. A. Season

From 1-6 to 9-8. We laughed together, we fought with each other, we’ve been able to share joy in the victories and been gutted by the defeats.

I don’t think there were a lot of us who thought we’d be where they are now. But, I just want to say:

Great job to the Lions. Great job to Dan and Brad. AND Shiela.

And great job to you guys. Couldn’t think of a better or worse group of fans to go through it all with!

48 Likes

Thank you Dan

5 Likes

Definitely looks like we finally have the right people in charge. A few new pieces coming and the NFC is on notice.

11 Likes

So proud of them. Regarding next year, Bart Scott said it best, “CAN’T WAIT”!

6 Likes

Free agency just got a WHOLE lot easier.

25 Likes

8 - 2 the last 10.
One loss was a last second heartbreak to the Bills.
Too bad we didn’t get in. The Lions are is good as anyone! Great growth year.

14 Likes

■■■■ YEAHH!! Allow me to eat boatloads of crow about Goff, Cambell, everything. I was wrong. Great season. Great job. So pumped to take the division next year. That was the opposite of SOL.

19 Likes

13 Likes

By the way how does it feel to be the class of the NFC North? 5-1, and the Lions should have been 6-0.

20 Likes

For the first time in my 55 years of watching this team, I actuallly feel a REAL sense of future…and what validates it is seeing all the Lions fans at Lambeau chanting “Lets go Lions!”, as we steal their soul, and also everyone else around the league finally taking thia team seriously. Is it happening…is it really, finally happening!!!

24 Likes

And we’ll be in a ton of primetime games. Maybe 2 or 3 1:00pm starts, max…

3 Likes

They are now especially after what Williams said after the game. That was great.

8 Likes

good to see you again Canuckle !

3 Likes

That interview choked me up, not gonna lie. So good.

5 Likes

Aaron Rodgers now has four interceptions vs the Lions this season. He had only four against them from 2011-21 combined.

player headshot

Garrett Podell

10 Likes

Same. And I might have fist pumped and let out a warcry after he went all ‘Don’t ■■■■ around with us, Media’

8 Likes

Sheila is huge.

Out of all the key changes that is perhaps the most important one. She’s built different than ma and pa.

13 Likes

By end of next season DC will have a winning record as Lions head coach.

7 Likes

Lol yep, it made me shout a “WOOOO!” Ric Flair war cry that woke my wife up

6 Likes

Division Record
Minny 4-2
Lions 5-1
Pack 3-3
Bears 0-6

10 Likes