What are your Keys to beating the Packers?

Our defense needs to play good enough that we don’t get 2 TD’s behind and start throwing the ball every play. If we can run the ball, we can win.

1 Like

Win time of possession by at least a 2:1 margin.
Penalties can’t be more than 6 for 60 yds.
80% of drives must last longer than 4 minutes. No more than two 3 and outs for the entire game.
Even if down by two scores early, must continue to grind the clock. Defense must get time to rest.

RUN, RUN, RUN!!!
Stuff it down there throats. @BigNatty That’s what she said!
Keep the ball out of Rodgers’ hands.

1 Like

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

YES! And knock the ball out of his hands. I wanna see him pouting again, the way he does when he’s down. I want to see our guys hurt their feelings.

1 Like

bust them in the kneecaps !!

2 Likes

The key to winning:

Have more points at the end of the game.

1 Like

like no way ! :rofl:

My keys to beating the Packers:

Keys New Home GIF by Jackée Harry

The keys to the car you hit Erin with before the game

1 Like

Convince the refs that the Packers are wearing blue.
Hire a hypnotist.

3 Likes

If we could enter a game against the Packers where we get called like the Packers and they get called like the Lions…they would feel like they are in the twilight zone!

2 Likes

Run SMART! Don’t try and cram it down there throat all day. All we have is a short passing game. Question, what are the Packers preparing for to shut down the Lions? Stop the run!
I’d like to see a vast amount of 4-6 yard completions on at least 1/2 our 1st down plays. 2nd and 5, run it for 3-4. I’m good with 3rd and 1 all game long. Keep them guessing.
If we play most of the game from 3rd and longs, we lose big.

Nice, bro! Loving the outside of the box thinking.

Their fans would be suicidal.

I’m a fan of attacking.
Not sure we have the talent to quite take that approach, just yet.

I like to attack though. With what we have, I think we need to create turnovers, as well as shove the football up their ass sideways, when we are on offense. Punch them in the mouth and take their lunch money, combined with a few Swift big hitters.

Coming out game for Amon Ra, anyone?

1 Like

To be honest, I haven’t entertained the idea that they might beat Green Bay. I might think they’ll win when they play the Bengals, but after what Cinci did last week I’m not so sure. And that game’s a long way off.

Jesus, we’re still hearing about the one time in 30 years they were on the wrong end of a bad call as if it’s the only bad call that has ever happened in the NFL.

3 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

go-pack

Droppin’ Dimes And Suck It Signs

Should be a good game. Night games are a blast at Lambeau. All games are, but under the lights adds just that extra touch of juice.

If you are coming to TitleTown, stop by and say hello. I will be in my Club Seats on the 40 yard line. They probably won’t let you near the club level, but I’d have 'em serve you and your guest a couple in the Stadium Club. I could maybe get you in there before the game.

Have fun, either way.

images (16) (31)

And The Pack is 6-0 in last 6 games after a loss under LaFleur. Of course the Pack has only had 6 losses under LaFleur.

download (21)

hopefully your QB is done looking like he had a bad acid trip.

That awkward moment when a male comments on another mans “looks.”

“Aaron Rodgers isn’t attractive enough” Awwww burn😴

aeef759b145e7861158f18919802a403