What are your Keys to beating the Packers?

I’ve been noticing the more attractive ppl are, the less awkward these sorts of comments become. :wink:
The less fortunate get uncomfortable, then avoid the issue in pretending it doesn’t matter

:wink:

I was once in a situation hanging out in the projects where some of the guys were saying how pretty I am and what they would do to me in prison. It was hilarious. LOL

1 Like

LOL.
Tell them this…
“Listen, fellas. Not saying I don’t care about you, or untying like that, but please, when your wet dreams include me, I’d rather not hear about it. Please don’t misunderstand the nature of our relationship. We’re just friends.”

It’s also a mark of insecurity in both your sexuality and your masculinity to insinuate that only a homosexual man is capable of noticing the general appearance/attractiveness of another male. I’d expect that kind of behavior from a bears fan

Did you just become a Patricia apologist? :laughing:

Hack the big screen at Lamblow and put on broke back mountain.

I think its funnier to join along, but you know I’ve got a dirty mind. Like pointing out that I have a sensivitive gag reflex so my head game is probably wack as fuk! If you want a prison bitch, you can do better than me. :rofl:

1 Like

He likes balls too much to let them go…

1 Like

Yes! Performance over looks!
Let’s be honest, these superficial people are always gonna pick the best looking one. Such a heavy burden to carry!

1. Packers resting starters, including Aaron Rodgers, on January 9, 2022.
  2. Lions show significant improvement defensively over the course of the season, so by week 17 it’s not a sieve.
  3. Lions suffer no further major injuries to starters; Packers do, so Lions have an advantage on January 9, 2022…
  4. Aaron Rodgers trips on the Ford Field field turf and tears an ACL on the second play of the game.
  5. Someone, temporarily possessed by the ghost of Ndamukong Suh, actually bites off Aaron Rodgers kneecap on MNF–thereby sending him into early retirement as a Jeopardy host.

The Lions have no shot in this game. Just try to keep it respectable if you can. I’ll be happy with that.

1 Like

“I’m for it.”

1 Like

Clutching my pearls

Rodgers is very “Human,” while under intense heat.
Bring intense heat.
We need turnovers to win this one… and the run game.
Swift will get more snaps, tonight. He will pop a couple of big ones, hopefully for scores.

1 Like

No defense no wr. This game will be over by half time. I know you can’t fix it all, but we really didn’t fix anything.

Lions 28
Packers 24
We win the turnover ratio 2-1, scoring a defensive touchdown.

I got

Pack 38

Lions 20.

0 turnovers for the lions defense.

So really what I’m gathering from of of these responses is this game should tell us if we suck in a typical fashion, or if were going to be really bad.

Run the football, run the football, run the football.

Go for it on 4th and under 5.

Keep them off the field as much as possible.

Get pressure from the DL so our secondary doesn’t get burned beyond recognition. \

Plenty of rum for Jobu.

major league wake up bats GIF

2 Likes

We should start a GoFundMe page to convince Shailene Woodly to try and have sex with Aaron. That will surely throw him off his game. I wonder if that’s what happened last week. Perhaps she’s a morning glory type.