What else do we have to do to build a run game?

2 short field turnovers from the defense, 6 points. That’s dominant enough?

Come on, man.

I’m just shocked that Stafford is pushing the ball down the field, has the Lions undefeated and is on track for just under 4500 yards and 32 touchdowns on a 3 to 1 TD/INT ratio and a QB rating just shy of 100 and you still don’t think he’s playing well. That just seems incomprehensible to me.

Oh and that’s w/o a running game. He’s been impressive so far this year

Other than it’s stupid to nit pick one off pass. Every QB, every single one of them, misses throws. Stafford is no different. I can guarantee with 100% certainty that even the best of the best QBs have had a pass skip off the turf.

2 Likes

It happens. It’s the NFL.

1 Like

I’m glad he’s throwing downfield. It’s a nice change from dink dunk.

So wait, when we win, he gets credit? When we lose, it’s the team who isn’t supporting him?

This kind of thing bothers me.

But if it’s fine for you, fine.

Ad Hominem: When someone feels attacked by their own words.

I’ll be damned, you nailed it!

1 Like

Then why not just get any QB off the street. If they’re all the same…

I hope for your sake you’re not making this argument seriously.

Dude, i’m not a Stafford apologist. When he loses he deserves a good amount of blame bc he is our QB.

He’s probably not a top 10 QB. He’s probably in that 12-16 range but that’s a lot harder to find than you are suggesting. We went half a century since having our last one.

I just said that, and you felt “attacked” when I brought it up.

Wins and losses are team stats.

His play is subject to criticism win or lose.

NOW wins and losses are TEAM stats.:rofl:

I have never said otherwise (unless a clever d-ckhead “paraphrases” what I say)

Really? Wouldn’t you agree that the QB is more responsible than any other player.

QBs are in large part judged by whether or not they win.

Did I say all QBs are the same?

Depends on the system. Some QBs are barely important.

Otherwise how do you explain Marc Sanchez “winning” 2 road playoff games as a rookie and sophomore while not being as good a QB as another rookie drafted that year?

They all make mistakes. In that way, they’re all the same.

Forget that it’s Stafford. If a QB finishes a season 10-5-1 with:

4500 yards 63% completion percentage 32TDs/11 INT and a 97.5 QB rating while pushing the ball down the field like this

Would you consider that a quality season for an NFL QB?

True. I agree. But that doesn’t jive with your previous reply to me. You insinuated that I said all QBs are the same. That is not true. But all QBs do make mistake, that part is true, and is what I stated.