What else do we have to do to build a run game?

Are you saying it was all him?

Angry driver is angry cause we won. Its like hes never watched football or other QBs. He defiantly has no real knowlege of the game. But alot of anger for Stafford. Sure Stafford missed some throws as did wentz and most QBs do. But mostly i like laughing at his logic as its all over the place.

1 Like

I had hoped the run game might get going today, but was disappointed again. While I know the Eagles have a good run defense, they seemed to get in the backfield an awful lot. We are lucky there wasn’t more yards loss, but the RBs did a good job of getting close to the LOS.

Yeah, I’m so upset we won…

Stafford missed some critical throws that could have put the game away. Throws he shouldn’t have missed.

We got lucky. That’s how I feel.

I want Stafford to stop missing throws he needs to make. I’m not demanding perfection, just better.

No need to be so sensitive.

Or maybe you don’t understand the meaning of “weight?” Since you keep changing it?

And now back to the topic of the post and enough Stafford talk, please. Getting way off topic.

No. But he’s our QB and it’s football. QBs are above all judged by wins and losses

I would tend to agree. The only change I would make is that “all” QBs miss throws, not just some.

It’s like the couple posters complaining about this supposed ugly win never watched any other games, outside of the Lions. There are a crap load of “supposed” ugly wins each and every week in the NFL. In fact, I would say the majority of NFL games could be considered ugly wins.

Very rarely do teams just completely dominate and/or play a perfect game.

More ad hominem.

Didn’t you lecture me before about attacking other posters? Maybe you could give yourself a time out?

My orignal comment, before the “defend Stafford cavalry” arrived, was that if we improve the pass game, that will also help the run game.

We should have been more dominant (not perfect) than we were in this game.

Or do you disagree?

Teams also shouldn’t blow 18 point leads. That’s more rare than complete domination.

You feel “attacked” with your own words and post history? Interesting.

You might be right, but we had a good passing game week 1 and still no running game. To me it looks like the blockers are not getting to their assignments quick enough.

“QBs are above all judged by wins and losses”
Depends on if it helps/hurts your personal argument.

Stafford should have had 450 yards and 4 TDs. Clearly week 1 is Staffords fault. Its time we all bow down to superior football minds.

I’ve submitted, and I suggest everyone else here does as well. Anything else is completely unacceptable.

Where’s that sarcasm emoji at?

No. I feel attacked when I’m attacked.

You’re clearly attacking me, not the argument I’m making.

Maybe you can read up on ad hominem so you can avoid doing it in the future?

I can tell you where it’s going to be in a minute…

I will agree with you on one pass this game. that is when he was out on an island with a wide open receiver and made a soft ass pass that hit the dirt before it got to the waiting receiver. It wasn’t but a 4 yard pass and Stafford straight F’ed Up and He knew it.

nobody can defend that play ever. that was balls out the most unforgiveable throw I have seen Matt make. There is no defense or excuse for it.

but many passes and footballs hit our receivers right in their hands and they couldn’t come up with the ball at least 5 different and separate times vs Philly. And MORE often than not , this game…matt was dead on .

Yes, I disagree with that premise.

Games like this happen each and every week.

Didn’t say it was the only factor. Just saying it is A factor.