What position lines-up with that #18 pick?

■■■■ football.

This thread has won Den Thread of the Year already in my book. So real and so much to learn from this mosh pit, no matter who you agree or disagree with, no matter who you like or dislike. Awesome, and I rarely use that word.

Having said that, how about them Lions?

I actually find this place to be rather shit head free. Folks argue on the internet. C’est la vie.

3 Likes

TE
RB
WR
LB

Darnell Washington, Bijan, JSN, and Campbell could all be elite upside guys at position of need with really solid floors.

Adebawore
Van Ness
Mazi Smith
Drew Samders
Cam Smith
Porter Jr
Addison
Flowers

Guys with either elite tape and production, or tested off the charts at high need/value positions.

Why do you and your buddy insist on trying to make me feel a certain way? I mean that is what is implied w how you talk to me. This place was fun before you started talking. “Once again you look like a fool” who has these opinions? You two? Okay. Fine. I have had several good conversations in this thread since you and I engaged in our little convo. I learned a poster is a geneticist and I think that is bad ass. I learned we share a love of ink. Later nutz if you go to Detroit for the 2024 draft, maybe we will run into each other and you can say all the things you say to me…to my face……and I will buy you a beer.

Who are you referring to? If it’s me I definitely was not trying to make you feel any way.

And what way is that? You can feel any way you choose to. I’m just saying to me you come off as an angry drama queen

This place is great. Filled with good people. Not just Lions talk, the OT has recipes, fitness, poplar culture…

I’d encourage you to re-read the thread. The first one to bring vitriol and conflict is you

You’re looking for a starter.
Not a QB in this draft class is going to beat out Goff. Get over it!
Hooker is the best QB in this class. He’ll make a helluva backup.

Are you sure about that? Bc you were telling @JD9 he was the one with the issue in this thread along BEFORE I came into this thread. It was actually on his behalf I entered this convo…defending him.

Enough of your games. Like I said I will respect you if we ever are in the same place and you have the balls to talk to me like you do here. I’ll buy you a beer.

I would bet you a lot of money he isn’t the best QB in this class. Can you answer those questions I asked? All you did was say nah, he’s the best.

And he can’t be a backup if he’s hurt and can’t get on the field.

1 Like

Are you making fun of deaf people?

insensitive GIF

Embarrassed Shame GIF

No. Just some Greek god who went to medical school and then started writing kids books.

I’m not doing your homework. You start by admitting ignorance, then, have a problem with my opinion.
Then demand I find the answers to your questions?
“I’m” too lazy. Satisfied?

Sorry, I was just having fun. I’m very sensitive to this stuff ya know.

Jerry Seinfeld Agree GIF

Read it again. JD was wrangling with Snags and nobody was getting personal. JD got a little worked up This was my response to him just before you came in with your ass on fire

If we ever met in person I’d talk to you like I do everyone. Polite and normal. I also doubt you would start in like you do here. But if you did than you can keep your beer.

1 Like

I’ve done my homework, and those are the questions I have. I’m not in a position to get them answered without interviewing him, but thankfully Brad is. The reason I asked you was because based on your evaluation of him (top guy in the class), you must have come up with answers to those questions to make you comfortable placing him that high. I was just wondering what they were.

1 Like

I rely on the same tools I have used to predict Herbert NFL success, Goff’s success in 2022, and a host of others.
My eyes, and players stats.
Best I can do. I can’t interview him either. Sorry.

Not that i can remember lol. I admit to being opinionated… but my philosophy is that i dont believe in absolutes. I know nothing. I collect ideas that point my understanding in a direction. At any time that direction can change by introducing new ideas. Even the laws of physics as we know them only apply in this minuscule observable 3rd dimentional fraction of the universe… and within that frame only above quantum scale.

The more you know the more you can understand how little you know.

Much love to all

2 Likes

I identify a shit head lol

1 Like

Hendon Hooker has the same issue that a lot of the OSU QBs have had. In a way, Tennessee is the new OSU. We know for a fact that he can deliver an accurate pass. He is a good passer. The question that remains is can he play QB in the NFL? Because he’s not going to be able to do what he did in college. And if you look, they really didn’t miss a beat with Joe Milton.

Hooker might end up good… but i would be shocked if he looked decent before year 3… and not actually good until year 4. By then he is 30. He has to learn what a pro offense is and how to function within it. He is Justin Fields with a flat tire. But worse because he has learned NOTHING that will translate.

1 Like