What position lines-up with that #18 pick?

Except you are wrong. I commented several times no issue in this thread. It wasn’t until you laughed at me for saying Hooker was a heisman candidate…you sought me out asking if I thought Hooker was a hiesman hopeful…I did not seek you out…and then when I said I thought jokes about opiates was in poor taste you mocked me as you do over and over…so ya…spin it any way you want…

in my business absolutes are relationship killers.
GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Hooker looks great on his highlights. But can’t escape that he’s 25 and comes from a one read gimmick offense. Honestly can’t see him getting drafted before the 3rd

1 Like

The ultimate gimmick offense that makes him looks awesome… because they basically found a cheat code that will not apply in the pros. You can look at his mechanics for projection… but literally zero of what he excelled at in his college offense can be projected… none will be used

1 Like

Interesting the way you internalized that. I certainly dismissed the notion that being a Heisman candidate has any bearing on how a QB translates to the NFL.

Tebow, White…

That you think I was laughing at you is interesting. Show me where I was laughing at you. And does explain why you came in with your pants on fire. Maybe some insecurity on your part?

If Richardson and Levis are going top 10, remains to be seen, I can believe almost anything. Neither of those guys are any good.

1 Like

But at least they have a few years to learn and grow before they enter their prime. Hooker is entering his prime with a bum wheel and zero pro offense skills

1 Like

At his age, you’d certainly like to feel he was more pro ready. Can’t really say he should regret playing for the Vols though, even nothing else, he had a hell of a college career.

So, to clarify, you only believe in one absolute.
:slight_smile:

Well there you go and guess I do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That emoji seriously?

I thought you were in on the joke. I was trying to lighten the mood after JD got all hot and bothered by making Hendon alliterations.

One of them was:

“So Hendon Hooker was a Heisman Hopeful?”

You replied simply “Yes”

I did the laughing emoji because we were bantering. You seriously think that emoji response is laughing at you?

Makes what I said last night on point. You were being like the drunk guy at the party convinced everyone is making fun of them and so he wants to fight people.

You could have dug deep and responded with something funny like

‘Tnutzz takes the time to tick me off’ or
‘Hendon Hooker hopes you hang it up’

That would have been way cooler than the ensuing roid rage.

It’s actually pretty crazy seeing how many Subarus are driven in Washington. It’s the all wheel drive of course, but a lot of people I know have one.

2 Likes

So what is this? Constructive criticism? Are you trying to reach me? Help me with my self-awareness?

I mean Levis is only like a year younger than Hooker. Has only been starting for a couple of years as well. At least he’ll get to hit the ground running from a health standpoint, but I’m not exactly sure how much upside he really has either.

2 Likes

reach you? I just clicked that emoji again. Tell me - Am I laughing at you?

Nick Offerman Smile GIF

Gee, that’s such a nice and sincere gesture to be so kind to someone you don’t like……it’s really helped me to see myself in a whole new light.

Ah yes. If you don’t know who the shithead is you might just be the shithead. Point taken.

1 Like

Washington State?

If the Lions draft a geezer I’d rather they take Bennett in the later rounds

1 Like