What Stafford and the Rams are about to do to the Lions

Avert your eyes.

No, really. I’m debating going on a color tour or something.

It’s going to be bad. Bad-bad.

It might be the most demoralizing blowout since that Scott Mitchell vs. Rodney Peete playoff game at the Eagles.

2 Likes

Will be like the German Blitzkrieg of Poland to kickoff WWI

2 Likes

Nope that’s one loss I will watch ever single down.
Stafford deserves no less.
I will say this. If the Lions have another no win season, it will be the end for me. I will finally bury this team in my mind.

3 Likes

Not for me. I’ll be stoked about being able to draft Thibodeaux. Assuming he finishes this year as strong as he is expected to. This team needs a game changing defensive presence

If we do win a few I’ll be pissed watching the Jags draft Thibs and then us having to draft the cornerback or safety. It will be like watching Chase Young go just ahead of us all over again

4 Likes

I’m not far behind you. But my position is, like Quinntricia was Stafford’s last rebuild here, Holmes and Campbell are my last rebuild here. If it ends up being more of the same, I’m tapping out. Your team is supposed to make you feel GOOD. When it’s down, it’s supposed to work toward getting to the top again. This team has done neither since WCF and successors ruined it.

I am parlaying the shit out of that game.

-14.5, and the Over (whatever it is), and Stafford to throw for 300+, and Cooper Kupp to catch a TD pass, and Cooper and Woods combined for 150 receiving yards, and …

4 Likes

The Rams are susceptible to the blitz. The key to keeping Stafford off balance will be constant pressure. They need to get creative with the stunts.

On offense they need to have a big game on the ground. And they need to forget trying to sustain a 20 play drive. The Rams corners are too good for that. They need big plays.

1 Like

Shock the world, baby. I’m just going to keep predicting g wins until we win one.

5 Likes

There is virtually NOTHING that the Lions can do with this Rams team

3 Likes

Stafford feels for us. They will go up big, and he will take his foot off the pedal

1 Like

We may as well plan on blitzing five every down. It’s the only hope of not being completely and totally embarrassed.

They might as well sit Jalen Ramsey. Let him get some rest.

Picked a hell of a time to go to my first Lion’s game

Easy bet. Rams 37 - Lions 10 sounds about right

1 Like

I think it will be a low scoring game honestly. It is weird how the “redemption” games or whatever you want to call it work out sometimes. Stranger things have happened.

Taking candy from a baby

1 Like

You all act like Staffords pissed at the Lions? He asked to be traded and the lions took care of him. If anything he probably feels bad for the Organization and the fans.

2 Likes

I won’t watch because I know they’ll show Kelly laughing her ass off in the suite.

Don’t think I could handle that.

7 Likes

I think your probably closer than most. I would think/hope the team is embarrassed with that performance and come out ready to fight.

I also think/hope Goff feels he has something to prove. Stafford has been lighting it up, Goff is already having people question if he should be benched.

Hoping they make a good showing. Clearly the rams are the better team everywhere, well, outside of Fox, our MVP. Any given Sunday though, and after today, I expect a muuuch better effort