What Stafford and the Rams are about to do to the Lions

Stafford and many on this Lions team still have love for each other. That said, the most disrespectful thing he could do is take his foot off the gas.

It will be a blood bath.

i can haz cheezburger boondock saints GIF

Stafford an Kupp vs our D:
hotdog-down

Will the Rams have an actual home field advantage with crowd noise for one of the few times?

This game has all the earmarks of the Brady(Bucs) and the ass-whooping that was doled out.

We will not beat the Rams without huge plays - turnovers, defensive scores, muffed punts, that sort of shit. We have to get some luck and win the turnover battle

More likely - Stafford goes off for 450 yards and 6 TDs

2 Likes

I got 350, 5 tds. Out of the game by the 7 minute mark of the third.

1 Like

Also a likely outcome.

They should get Rob Zombie to do a documentary of this game. He’s always looking for a good horror show.

3 Likes

I should have clarified, out because the game is out of hand, not injury.

1 Like

Air it on Halloween
Great idea!

I knew what you meant

1 Like

Others may not.

1 Like

Road game at Little Big Horn. Anal Zone kinda looks like Custer.

4 Likes

LOL. You always make me laugh, bro

Aint that the trurth.

Most of us have lived to see the Tigers, Red Wings, and Pistons take us to the promised land. They’ve at least earned my fandom. The Lions have done nothing but shit on our souls my entire freaking life.

Seriously, Fuvk this team. There is almost nothing I like about this team right now.

1 Like

Sassy Fox GIF

4 Likes

I went out at halftime to mow the lawn and got back in just in time to see the handshakes after the game.

I’m not going to miss any of this upcoming game. I’m rooting for stafford and the rams this year (although the cardinals are darn fun to watch too).

I want to see 50 put on us. I actually enjoyed some of the game I watched yesterday. it was hilarious.

that sack of burrow where our dlineman was untouched, the camera angle showing burrow turning around his eyes wide open and mouth open like he was screaming for his life … good lord I couldn’t quit laughing.

1 Like

There’s a lot of extra stuff around this game that makes me think it won’t be a blowout.

The holdovers on D have an inside track on Stafford.

Goff should have the fire lit right under his a-hole for this one.

Stafford will not want to run up the score.

It will be a blowout if we play as bad as yesterday, but I don’t think we will.

We don’t have the talent on D to be ordinary, let alone creative

The only hurt feelings in this one are the Lions fans who would rather still have Stafford and the 5 wins we would have had this season.

I’m sure there’s some bad blood between Mcvay and Goff as well, but Goffs making 20 million this year so I’m sure he’s pretty ok too.

1 Like

Actual footage from the game:

The Big House Jail GIF by ClawsTNT

2 Likes