What Stafford and the Rams are about to do to the Lions

The Honolulu blue and silver soothsayers have already told me of this game. Either the Rams will bulldoze the Lions from start to finish, or the Lions will take the lead with less than a minute on the clock only to watch Stafford lead a game winning drive.

that would actually be perfect. remember 27 seconds left against the vikings and stafford won us that game?

I say we have 10 seconds left. we actually call a time out twice as stafford marches down the field because we aren’t subbing fast enough or don’t have the end zone completely filled with players (at the back of it, of course) .

Stafford wins it with 1 second left throwing across his body to the opposite side of the field where we ‘oops’ left a TE uncovered by 10 yards.

1 Like

1 Like

I think we have a 9 point lead late in the game. We go with the 3 man rush and Stafford completes an 80 yard pass to tie the game with 30 seconds left to a wide open Kupp who we forgot to cover despite being in prevent defense. On the ensuing on-side kick we put Goff on the hands team and he fumbles the ball. The Rams win on a NFL record 67 yard field goal.

spanking mr garrison GIF by South Park

Lions will shock the world! If you don’t win another game, you put all your eggs in one basket to win this one. This is your Superbowl. Go win it

2 Likes

How about Stafford runs it into the endzone in overtime and he’s the one that puts his butt on someone’s face as he flips for the game winning TD!

and goff, playing against his old team, suddenly comes to life! (ala harrnington) throws for 450 yards and 4 tds but we still lose by the buttflip.

Now that you mention it, the Lions going 1-15 with their one win being this game would be the most Lions thing ever.

2 Likes

0-17 until proven otherwise

2 Likes

You really are bitter, huh?
Kelly will have no effect on the actual ass whooping.
I can see where her laughing her ass off could make some folks feel like it hurts worse, though.

Yup - anything she says will be taken as anti-lion and as derogatory toward lions fans…by the people who are seeking to be a victim. Perceived slights are always available for those who wish to use thier imagination in that way.

2 Likes

That’s literally what he was saying.

You really are sensitive, huh? And you can’t read whenever “Kelly” is somewhere in the post. You lose all ability to think clearly.

Not even close to what he said.

Animated GIF

2 Likes

Lol - imitation is the highest form of flattery so thank you brother!! :+1::crazy_face::pray::upside_down_face::heart:

1 Like

What would be totally screwed up is if he pulled a Arron Rodgers as he tosses a TD to go up by 28 in the 4th and yells out “I fucking own you guys”!!
:flushed:

True but it will be interesting. Goff should be able to hand glenn most of mcvays playbook on a silver platter. Brockers also knows the rams defensive personnel. Their strengths and weaknesses. I doubt it’ll help much but it could keep the game somewhat closer than people think.

1 Like

Ooo! What if Kelly yelled, “Matt still owns you!”
Then giggles, then laughs uncontrollably?

Considering Stafford made over $225 million in Detroit for zero playoff wins and zero division titles, I guess he could come close to owning them.

1 Like

Or goff recovers the onside…has another mental error and forgets he plays for the lions and not the rams…runs the ball into the wrong end zone and gets tackled for a safety……game over.

I’d laugh my ass off