What Super Bowl do you want to see?

• Chiefs vs 49ers
  • Chiefs vs Eagles
  • 49ers vs Bengals
  • Eagles vs Bengals

0 voters

I want to see that 49ers defense in the Super Bowl.

2 Likes

I think Bengals vs. Eagles is the most entertaimig match-up.

5 Likes

Whichever that has fans that want to spend 2500 a night on my rental in Glendale for 3 nights.

8 Likes

Nice shameless plug

2 Likes

I thought I would cheering for the Bills but I’ll be damned if I wasn’t pulling for both the Phins and Bengals. I guess the heart wants what the heart wants

2 Likes

I would have picked Eagles vs Chiefs because I don’t want another TCU game but if Mahomes has a high ankle sprain that severely hampers the Chiefs.

3 Likes

SF vs. KC/Cincy makes me no nevermind…

I’ll watch…and dream

2 Likes

The Bengals have been my team since the playoffs started, not stopping now. Don’t really care about the NFC teams, I hope they both lose.

3 Likes

This right here! Obviously as a Rams fan I hate SF! But I have a SF vs CIN Superbowl.

I do expect both games to be very close and all 4 teams are worthy of winning it all. So they’ll be no surprises this year. These are the 4 best teams in the NFL.

2 Likes

Bengals 49ers Super Bowl was played at the Pontiac Silverdome

3 Likes

It was also played in MIami!

I realize its silly but the fact that the 2 teams have already played in 2 Super Bowls together makes me not want to see that matchup.

2 Likes

They were very close from playing in 3 SBs together.

It’s a shame that we don’t know if Detroit could beat the 49’ers.
That said, I want the 49’ers/Bengals, and I’m rooting for Mr. Irrelevant.

1 Like

I still think the 49ers are overrated*. I didn’t think either team was that great yesterday in that game. I don’t see the 49ers as a championship squad. Although they are very well coached and have a great mixture of talent, the QB is not impressing me like the national media.

Honestly, I think we give them a better game than Dallas did.

I want to see the Eagles vs whoever wins Cincy/KC. IMO, those will be the two best teams who deserve to be there.

I thought about renting out a room at my house in Sun City, but the wife put a nix on it.

Chiefs Eagles.

Andy Reid getting booed (again) by Philly fans for doing a good job would be tres nostalgique

Also, Stepdad is from KC, and the Niners have enough rings with elite QBs… to even sniff getting one with Mr. Irrelevant would be total bullshit

Poor Cincy, every Super Bowl they appear in, is a loss to SF.

2 Likes

Hell, rent the whole house, $8k.

Rent a RV. Park it out front so the reveleers dont burn the place down…

Go on vacation for a month for free

3 Likes

Over rated like what ?
Over rated not deserving of being one of top two nfc teams ?

I watched both lions and niners all season. Niners winning is actually a bit of the Lions blueprint of building through draft , investing in oline dline

Each time fans take shots at the players as not good enough I think of how the best in the business react to them. Kittle and Deebo treat Purdy like he’s a baller not a faker.
Amon St Brown Decker Sewell treat Goff like he’s a baller not a faker.

2 Likes

One thing we do know is that Nick Bosa doesn’t want any part of Sun God again!

St Brown Football GIF by Detroit Lions

2 Likes