What the actual f uck

3 Likes

Who needs a kicker? Honestly…

Probably for very little money and secures them to have something in place when camp comes around. I’d still expect them to bring in competition.

20 Likes

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

1 Like

Pretty much what I was going to say. This doesn’t mean Badgley is going to be on the 53.

9 Likes

Dan is not going to change his aggressive style. Even with a better kicker he would have went for it in the NCCG.

3 Likes

Yup!

1 Like

I figured that as well just shocked to hear.

If you got a legit great kicker . I think Dan would be little less aggressive

3 Likes

Pretty sure there will be competition……

4 Likes

Lol, I just said the same to a co-worker when I saw the notification on my phone. I literally said “What the actual ■■■■”? So my question is…what the actual ■■■■?

I know it’s just for competition but I do find it bizarre that they brought back a kicker that they don’t trust to kick a simple 45-47 yard FG.

1 Like

The assumption is that Dan goes for it because he doesn’t trust his kicker. We should stop and consider the idea that Dan goes for it because…he wants to go for it.

8 Likes

If we had a kicker like Tucker. Dan is kicking them more often.

2 Likes

Bring Parker Romo back!

Listen you keep until you have an upgrade in hand. It is not like you can move forward with NO kicker. You can cut a safety as you have others. But you have to keep some kickers around. And if there was someone not on a roster that you knew was better he would already be on your roster.

3 Likes

That’s a part of it of course but also…Badgley sucks 1-6 on grass or something like that so I wouldn’t be surprised if that factored in also. They let the better kicker in Patterson go.

In any event, hopefully there’s a plan to bring in a viable NFL kicker because Badgley ain’t it. Love Holmes but it’s been baffling how he’s handled the kicker situation his entire tenure here.

1 Like

Rliey Patterson is back with Jacksonville again. I’m sure we could trade for him again, and keep the band together.

1 Like

One year. No big deal.

I don’t have a problem with Badgely, I just hope they bring in a premium UDFA this year to compete.

Every year I’ve thought they were going to sign a premium UDFA and throw some money his way, every year I was wrong.

2 Likes

I think we are going to pay the asking price to land free agent kicker John Christian Ka’iminoeauloameka’ikeokekumupa’a Fairbairn.

1 Like