What the actual f uck

Maybe we can get all six to sit in a giant Pez dispenser w Roary’s head on it!

Maybe better, a Wheel of Fortune w their faces on it…

Bout what I figured. Basically league minimum with a little guaranteed to make him sign.

Easy to cut if/when they find some one better in FA or draft

sometimes a kicker wins you games.

Yeah, I agree, I mean do people actually think they are going for it because they dont trust the kicker? I’d never even considered that, to me it’s obviously nothing to do with confidence in the kicker.

The real WTAF is what kind of peabrain thinks DC is going for it for any other reason than he’s confident they can get the first down. Bizarro.

Often in playoffs. I view it as another major thing teams have to hedge against, if they know you have a guy that can slam one from 55+. It forces them to make different decisions offensively, if they know they have to be up by more than 3 when our offense gets the ball back, in a tight end of game situation.

Badgley sunk a 53 yarder vs Rams to give us our first playoff win in 3 decades

Just sayin

Shout out Badgleyyy

3 Likes

All true, & we were super lucky that none of his super- easy misses cost us anything major.

1 Like

:point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

2 Likes

Hustling Pay Day GIF

Guitar Badger GIF by The Masked Singer UK

As a Lion… The money Badger is 27 for 31 on field goal attempts…which includes the playoffs. He really takes a lot of heat for making almost 90 percent of his field goals

1 Like

Because the ones he misses are super-easy and it causes us to lose trust. make a 50+ to win us a game…after missing 2 extra points within a few weeks prior.

Sometimes they lose you games as well

He was also 3 for 3 in the playoffs. And 11 of 11 on extra points. So made all 14 playoff kicks.

I’m not saying he’s great by any means. Clearly doesn’t have a big leg. But he aint bad.

2 Likes

The best kickers look exactly the same every kick…like Hansen used to…this guy is all over the place…looks like a different style kicker much of the time. Even in makes, he’s erratic. I just dont’ trust him…but I do believe he can get better.

Also – I agree w/you that he wasn’t bad last year…just not good enough. I wang a guy that can smash it with Fox-level passing and tackling skills.

We all want Justin Tucker… but good luck finding him. Great kickers are hard to find.

We all love Brad Holmes but he hasn’t hit us a stud kicker yet. Hopefully this year we add someone who is clearly better than Badgley. We shall see.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the position value guys to go crazy when Brad draft the Bama Kicker pick #29 and he turns out to be Jason Hanson 2.0

Kicker round 1… the den will explode.

boom GIF

AhahH the look on the faces of every one in live attendance at the draft would be worth it

No it wouldn’t.

Not since Prater.