Mineral Springs Tustin
Cuginos Grand ledge

2 Likes

V’s when in Jacksonville
Palace King or Jet’s when in Lakeland.

Rockies at home.

3 Likes

Klavon’s when I am home:

Hole in the wall mom and pop shops everywhere else…

5 Likes

Buddy’s pizza in Detroit was tops 50 years ago. If I get down that way, it never disappoints. I had a pepperoni, bacon and mushroom pizza from Buddy’s it would be great…

4 Likes

When I worked for a company in Canton always hit Buddy’s.
Also was a pizza place in Plymouth, across from The Post that was really good.

Small world man.

Really really small world.

2 Likes

It was Pasquales on Woodward, but they shut down last year. Have yet to find a true replacement.

1 Like

Back in the day loved Bells in E.L.

2 Likes

Chain: papa Murphy’s

Small local business: Sidetrack or Solbergs

Great pizza they own G&D’s in Cadillac too. I am very shocked someone posted this. I grew up near here and have family there. I get up that way often. I love G&D’s.

Best chain is Buddy’s and Guido’s pizza. They are hard to beat in Southeast Michigan.

I also love Green Lantern in Madison Heights.

1 Like

My favorite as well.

There is a place in Superior, Wisconsin I go to but I’ll be damned if I can remember the name.

My 2nd home is Leroy. So its about 20 minute from my place.

1 Like

I have yet to have Buddy’s pizza, but there is now one in Lansing.

I’ve had Klavon’s a time or two. Pretty good pie. :yum:

2 Likes

I have two sisters who live in Leroy. I bet you know or have met one of them.

Rose Lake?

Yes Rose Lake

Benito’s its a small chain but the one in belleville mich is the best. Been going there for over 40yrs

2 Likes

Lol, and here I am already jealous of you bc you live in Texas. Whataburger is the bomb. Texas overall seems to be super dope from when I visit.

Love it. Only place that I know of where 1 pie can feed 4 grown men…plus being and out of stater these days I always get a kick out of Detroit sports paraphernalia all over the place.:sunglasses:

1 Like