Where does the rams pick end up?

The good news is Kyler Murray won’t dwell on that game, since he will never actually watch the film.

5 Likes

Only because they haven’t turned game film into TikToks (yet).

1 Like

Floor for Rams pick is 24, but I HIGHLY doubt it.
I’d guess same as I guessed last year → 28-31…somewhere in that pocket.

1 Like

Man, that’s a hard one to call.
I was a doubter last year, with Stafford’s injury history, their O-line, Woods injury, etc…but somehow they were able to make it happen.

Unless your Tom Brady, it’s hard to repeat… but they seem to have maybe gotten better and I don’t know what other front-runner teams have done that? Bucs might have if they stay healthy but they have O-line issues. Maybe the Bills?!? Zona might…or they might just wilt again.

So, the Rams could win again…but I think they have a tougher road there this year with their schedule.

I don’t see Allen Robinson as any kind of an upgrade over Woods, maybe just as good or a little less to be honest…but mainly just a different type of receiver all-together. He’s like Golladay, little separation but wins contested passes. Tutu has supposedly looked better but Van Jefferson just had knee surgery again. Bobby Wagner has looked good in practices as well, so he might be rejuvenated.

I wouldn’t put my money on the Rams. If I had to guess, pick 26-ish. I think they’re luck runs out.

1 Like

MUCH tougher. If I remember correctly, 12 of their games are agains playoff teams from last year.

1 Like

Hes waiting for the SkyCam to be turned into a Twitch channel.

1 Like

Staff talked to Rodgers about his elbow and apparently Erin recommended Tommy Chong surgery. Hopefully Matt takes bis advice.

3 Likes

As I understand it, there is a procedure that they do with platelet regeneration, somehow? They stab you with needles, and it regenerates better than it was before.

Does anyone know what I’m speaking of?
One of my buddies explained it to me (he’s not a doctor).

1 Like

I am going to guess 28th for the rams. And 8th for us. Hope I am wrong on our pick!

1 Like

Tommy Chong surgery is when they drill a carb in the bone so you can smoke a bowl using your elbow. Let’s you avoid opiods. I live in Eugene. I know these things.

5 Likes

Looks like this one required the use of someone else’s femur. At least I hope it’s a femur.
“Cheech like peach and Chong like dong.”

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AdorableMadeupArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

1 Like

Lotttttta beans riding on that elbow

1 Like

Stafford already PRP injection this offseason….

More info….,

2 Likes

Lol for some reason the “he’s not a doctor “ disclaimer cracked me up

2 Likes

The O-Line issues were solved with the refs giving them the Packers treatment.

1 Like

Ya have to wonder how their O-line will do this year. They lost 2 starters, correct?

popeye the sailor man GIF

1 Like

Well if stafford is hurt and goff does good maybe they will trade stafford and 2 1sts for goff…

Just kidding but wouldn’t that be fun y as hell

1 Like

We may see an even better Stafford this year. He has a huuuuuuihe monkey off his back and might not force things as much. Provide he stays healthy of course

1 Like

If you knew him, you’d probably laugh even louder.