Where we go from here

Where we go from here

Forward down the field

Its okay to lose to the Chiefs, but it sucks that we gave up a home game for it. Road games are hard to win in this league.

Where do we go now…where do we go now…where do we go now…

1 Like

Agreed hopefully we break serve in Green Bay

We need a REAL road win. We always win in Green Bay, its like a home game to us now.:laughing:

1 Like

Yea, people been referring to that old stadium as “West Ford Field” :joy:

2 Likes

Great stuff in their prime…which was about two albums :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appetite for Destruction was my first cassette tape I ever bought. Then Master of Puppets. I rocked the mullet hard for a few years. lol

My brother in law got me the limited release vinyl for my 40th this past year.

Mullet LOL

Cool on your BIL getting you that

This could be a huge difference. Eagles and Chargers both played worse than I expected. Lions defense played hard.

If Eagles and Chargers get healthy and dont miss a bunch of field goals, drop passes, they will win games against other NFCN teams.

My first tape was And Justice for All.

2 Likes

Use your illusion I and II along with some 2 Live Crew made the school bus trips for football and basketball games a lot of fun. Just pop off one of the foam ear pieces off your Walkman and you had music for 2.

2 Likes

Nice! Shortly after Puppets I got the Justice and Lightning albums. Old school Metallica still gets my blood flowing.

I don’t want the Mullet…but I always wanted to rock Slash’s hairstyle

When I retire (and don’t have to fly to client sites and look professional) I might have to be the only 62 year old dude rocking the Slash Hat & Hair :joy:

Divisional games are huge for us!!

GB us already 2-0… we must beat them twice imho to even think about the division title.

We must split minimum with bears and vikes. 4-2 keeps us in the title hunt but also the WC as all of our divisional foes are leading record wise for the WC as well… this yr both WC are probably coming from the North!

We must win our division games… or I see us just missing the playoffs. 3-3 will only make it if GB, chi and vikes all tank outside games and we don’t…

If we go 9-6-1 it’s overs a 40% swing compared to 10-5-1 to make the playoffs

We need 8 wins and half of those needs to be with the division…

We do that and we are in period!

2 Likes

Sounds like good analysis to me! I think all 3 of our division opponents are beatable, but we can’t be screwing up and giving away points. 8 wins gets us to 10-5-1, and that could win the division or at least get us into the playoffs.

1 Like

Haha my buddy did that when he retired. I call him a born again hippie.

1 Like

Here’s the thing: The Lions started out looking terrible last year, then, out of the blue, played an impressive, complete game and beat the Patriots.

Like this game, it felt like a corner turned.

And it didn’t really amount to much the rest of the way, and the Lions finished 6-10.

So I do see things I like this season. I see Patricia knows what he’s doing in crafting a defense that works even when key players are out. I see an attitude of not collapsing when Same Old Lions, black-swan events start happening as they always seem to do with this franchise. I see an offensive scheme that makes sense, that Matthew Stafford looks VERY comfortable in. I see a little more intensity and focus in No. 9 than I can recall from years past.

But they need to go now and prove that things have really changed, that things are really coming together. I’m not saying they have to beat Green Bay in Lambeau, but I think they COULD be the better team. I’d say after that, they should expect to beat the Vikings, Giants and Raiders.

If they falter – let’s say they go 1-3 in this upcoming, post-bye stretch, then all the good feelings from this Chiefs game were kind of an illusion.

2 Likes

Totally Agree

#JustWinBaby