Which Prospect Is Clearly Under/Overrated?

Holy shit this thread got derailed
But I get Haters frustration …

1 Like

Umm…i hope that wasn’t towards me because you replied to my post

I replied to the last post in the thread — not you

The content of my post was directed primarily at Hater more than anyone else

1 Like

If he can gain ten pounds and stay at LBer (or if a creative DC creates a hybrid role) Jalen Graham is underrated.

Agreed. I think he is below the top 3 but he is very good and his stock has dropped too far to an extreme so he has gone from too high now to too low……you get him at late first or early second and it’s a steal. You take him at 6 or 18 it’s a reach.

I like his safety background.

1 Like

Seems some have him as a UDFA type.

Wow, not seen that, that’s just wrong……yea……wow….

Tweener concerns I think. PFF has Graham at 306.

1 Like

That one got crickets here.
I honestly don’t know.
I think whatever position is a glaring need for a team picking 6th will get a bump in ratings from the need, but I haven’t seen Devin play. I’m curious to see what kind of rookie he turns out to be.

Man @QBHATER90, I make an op and leave the forum for a weekend and somehow you ended up taking toxic incoming fire. Your above point is well-stated. I dig this forum for good-natured, interesting and often funny comments on my favorite NFL team.

When it isn’t that anymore then this isn’t as fun for any of us anymore.

1 Like

Has it always been this…way? I’ve been visiting for probably 15 years or so…and I’ve seen folks gang up on iggy at times inappropriately. But recently it feels like I walked into a gang war. Like what happened to the neighborhood?

Yeah toxicity can’t not be attributed to just one poster. QBH wasn’t even around and things got toxic in here

1 Like

3000 snaps and he’s overrated.

I think they are usually fair-skinned with particularly long fingers that can navigate a keyboard adeptly. Rumor has it that about 40% of the population has some Antigoffian roots if you go back a few generations.

1 Like

Ok Fine Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

yes, high probability that he would be at least part AntiGoffian.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.