Which Prospect Is Clearly Under/Overrated?

You want me to list them or the threads they started? What EXACTLY is it that you are trying to ask me here?

1 Like

If we can’t agree on the simple definition I proposed, than we can’t agree on anything on this subject. Its like I said “can we agree that grass is green” and you don’t even want to do that. So how can we have an honest conversation?

You can’t even give a simple definition of what someone anti-Goff would look like. So what is there to talk about?

Do the work bro. Gonna throw around Goff hater….do the work…name names. Where are the JRLIONS Goff haters. @farmerted is a Goff hater? Is that what you are going with? @Thats2 is a Goff hater? Me? Who are these Goff haters? @SchemeTheDream is apparently a Goff hater? Is @Richard_Parker a Goff hater? Is @JD9 based the vague criteria….

Tell us what someone who is anti-Goff would look like. Give us something to work with that you can agree on.

Bc you are going to move the goalposts. It’s a simple point. We are talking about perspective. So in your perspective who is a Goff hater. If you can’t answer that then this conversation is over. I am not agreeing to anything bc I’m not the one throwing around the term Goff hater. It’s a term that means soemthing to others, who based on their definition is a Goff hater.z enough of this ambiguous “there are Goff haters amongst us”

You are getting emotional. I am sorry for upsetting you.

No. You go first. It’s your term. I’m not defining YOUR TERM.

Nope. Not emotional at all. Stop taking swipes and trying to deflect. Answer the question. It’s such an amateur attempt to gain control by insinuating you emotionally impacted someone.

1 Like

What in the actual ■■■■ is your problem? I said people hated him, they did, not hate him, as in used to but not anymore. And here you go…

They hated Dan, Goff the Fords…the entire staff. Want some more?

We are talking Goff. Cool, you found a MCDC hater. I’m not disputing the Dan haters. I have 100% always disagreed and also seen the dan haters. Trust me I took a lot of shit from people for a season and a half over dan. We are talking Goff.

2 Likes

Can we get back to the original point of this thread?

2 Likes

I don’t have a problem. Don’t talk to me in such a manner.

1 Like

I’ve come to grips with being labeled a Goff hater on this board lol. As long as everyone in complete loyal support of Goff as our franchise guy is ok being called a Goff masterbator. I’m cool with those extremes…fits todays narrative quite well. Not allowed to be indifferent! Pick a side!!!

2 Likes

One person in that thread mentioned get rid of Goff….and even that statement was not a hateful statement.

1 Like

Grow a pair Nancy.

READ THE THREAD< THEY ARE ALL IN THERE AS BEING HATED. Were you on another planet when this was going on?

You communicate in such a friendly manner. I actually wasn’t in the den for most of the last year……I didn’t like the toxicity………looking at you buddy.

1 Like

LOL, so none of that toxicity was aimed at Goff? I never, ever, complained about Goff or Dan because I knew they were playing the hand they were dealt. You create toxicity and then blame it on others when it happens. Nice.

Yote the problem here is that it’s not a cheap shot. A more mobile Jared Goff(which is pretty much how I described him as well) isn’t being thrown out as a negative. Did you even read the entire thing? He literally put, in bold by the way that, CJ Stroud is better than we want to admit.

1 Like