Who do you pick in this scenario?

Interesting no one said a qb.

In this scenario someone is taking a qb. A nice trade down would happen. But realistically a qb is gone and one of those you have showing gone is there for the lions

1 Like

It’s way to early for this shit. Everyone assumes the Jags are taking the guy we want but I could totally see them drafting a LT #1 overall.

Yep, there is a reason Ojabo only played about 60% of the snaps while Hutchinson hardly came off the field.

Ojabo is one where I wonder how much his unforeseen improvement this year is due to Hutchinson on the other edge?

I can see them taking KT

KT is still the best overall talent in the draft.

He is still the consensus best player in the draft.

Here’s one: Houston is in love with Hutch. The Jags draft Evan Neal at number one overall

Number two is on the clock and Hutch is there. The kid just dominated on the way to giving the Wolverines a National title with three sacks in the championship game

Do you trade from number two to three if Houston also throws in 36, 67nd and a 2023 2nd?

I’d say no. After thinking a lot about this, good pass rushers with Hutchinsons motor and relentless attitude dont come around often. And really good pass rushers dont hit free agency

The scary thing with Hutchinson is he still needs to add more muscle. If you look at 49ers Bosa…if Hutch get rocked up like that, he is gonna be.better the both Bosas and Tj watt.

It would be hard to not draft the hometown hero in that instance. But that’s a lot of beans

Yeah…but it is for players that arent likely to make a big impact like Sewell has

If they wanna give a 1st in 2023…

I’d do.it

Will anderson is a freak. He is once in a decade player.IMO

If we land Hutch this year and land Anderson next year

Look the EFF out

Its extremely unlikely though

Anderson will go 1oa in 2023 I think

I think Ojabo has the highest pass rushing upside out of any of the recent Michigan edge prospects. He also has by far the lowest floor.

I was thinking the same thing, not sure how no one would jump up for the QB. IF in fact no QB had been taken I think we could walk away with some serious beans, and I would do it.

I think I might like DeMarvin Leal in that scenario. Its a tough one, but I think he is a very good player.