Who is the Best Lion?

Guys - it’s a slow time right now. Biggest news is our TV schedule this year. So I will offer a new topic, just for us. Clearly non-scientific. The only right answer is mine - -

What is the Best Lion on Offense and one on Defense?

Ragnow - he is dominant. I’ve seen him actually pancake a DT. Never seen that at the pro level before. And the only time in college ball was a juiced up Tony Mandarich. But bottom line, I think he’s the best.

Defense - fudge - I’m not sure. Maybe Tracy Walker on the short list. Who is it?

Thank you.

1 Like

Aidan Hutchinson and Jameson Williams

Yeah. I said it.

With production I’d say Ragnow and Walker as well.

6 Likes

MCDC…the trickle down effect.

5 Likes

All good answers.
I agree.

Jared Goff and Will Harris

3 Likes

That aint no scrub he’s pancaking. That’s a pro bowl level DT Akeim Hicks. Click the link below to see Ragnow mauling him.

https://twitter.com/LLamorandier/status/1335664453002604544

3 Likes

On offense, one time All Pro C Frank Ragnow w/Penei Sewell getting an honorable mention.

On defense, Amani Oruwariye w/Aidan Hutchinson getting an honorable mention just for lack of alternatives.

3 Likes

Fox
Sewell
Williams
In that order. Williams will show up more than the others because of the position he plays.
If the dude who chose Hutch is right, this team is a playoff team already.

Also
Dan Campbell is the most important Lion by A MILE!

2 Likes

How dare you! Jack Fox is going to kick you out of his fan club

5 Likes

On defense I gotta go with Oruwariye. Consistent, had the best stats, solid guy getting better on one side.

Offense is a little trickier… ragnow and decker for sure, I would say swift as well if he could just stay healthy!!

Oh I have to pick one… ok… I’m gonna go with Sewell. Ragnow needs to come back healthy and not miss seasons anymore!

1 Like

No chance. :wink:
Fox just doesn’t get used enough. They’re doing their best to “hide him” until playoffs. Fox is gonna get a bigger role as the team becomes more competitive.

People think it sounds crazy, but our punter can literally position us to win games with the plays that he consistently makes.

1 Like

Sewell is a great choice. He was very good as a rookie, if he takes another jump in year 2, he could be one of the best tackles in the NFL.

1 Like

GOAT potential for sure. Perfect player with no real weakness. Love him

2 Likes

For sure, and the fact he went through his rookie season learning to play both tackle spots and did pretty darn well at both… not taking anything away from ragnow or decker but Sewell could be on another level

4 Likes

Agreed. I LOVE Ragnow, but Sewell is the all state senior out there playing against Rocket league football players. He’s an absolute bully.

3 Likes

Remember him pissing off aaron Donald in the rams game?? Donald doesn’t get pissed at you unless you are giving him competition. Guarantee you he was frustrating him!

2 Likes

LOVED it. So happy that Sewell is a freakin’ teenager that won’t back down a millimeter. “You really want your ass kicked on national television, Mr. Donald?”

2 Likes

Don’t forget Decker

When he came back into the oline, boom!

3 Likes

Exactly, 3 of our best players are o-lineman! And the left guard made the pro bowl and right guard gave up 0 sacks last year. Getting Ragnow back is key. The O-line has the potential to be very strong.

4 Likes

Sewell and Hutch

2 Likes