Who is your least favorite Lion ever?

1st name that came to mind Suh

1 Like

LOL. No, you would not.

Aaron Berry or Roy Williams for me i think.

I think Barry was the guy who made the comment about fans going back to being broke and him being rich? If so, yeah…f*** him for that.

The guy Millen took when he changed his mind off Demarcus Ware…Fat Mike WIlliams

I didn’t realize it was a mental illness. Now, I’m the asshole. My apologies to all.

1 Like

No need to apologize. It’s not clear whether he’s bipolar or has CTE. I remember him crying on the phone when he was drafted, how happy and grateful he was. But he’s never been able to manage his emotions, whatever the cause. I don’t think he’s a bad guy, just can’t keep himself together.

1 Like

Top 7 (in no particular order):

Eric Ebron, Scottie “No Testicles” Anderson, Tim Wright, Titus Young, Charles Rogers, BMW, and Bill “Alligator Arms” Schroeder.

Matt Millen

4 Likes

Lots of good ones on this thread mentioned already.

Mine—Laken Tomlinson.

He sucked eggs from day one…his feet were so damn slow. Seemed like a nice kid but this pick was the straw that broke Mayhew’s back (for me).

3 Likes

I’ve only been to Eugene once, but it happened to be during the Whitaker Block Party, maybe seven years ago. What a hoot!!

1 Like

Andre Ware

3 Likes

Tim Wright is an interesting one. Not a name I was expecting to see. Any particular reason?

Nate Freeze

1 Like

Jon Kitna has been incommunicado for a long time. He never really cared. He’s just like all the others.

LOL

False start foster
Christian Jones
Johnson bademosi

i read this wromg at first and almost typed Barry Sanders. I would have to go with Ebron as well though.

If I have to pick a player, its Ebron and its not close.

It’s not even the player he was it’s what we missed out by choosing him.

His draft selection was the single most devastating personnel move of the Stafford era.

He had 13 sacks the year after he left Detroit, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t on him.

Which is why he is my least favorite Lion. Most of you keep picking guys that sucked in their career from start to finish. This guy was an all pro, sucked for the Lions, then was an all pro again. It is like he personally wanted to screw the Lions over.