Why only Young or Stroud?

That has to be a game ejection right? That was awful.

What did I miss!? Can’t go to garage without missing anything it seems?

No shit!

Tua sucked and they tried to trade for massage rape guy…. Then they traded for Ty Hill, drafted Waddle, and signed some RBs…. Mac Jones is struggling bad

The common denominator?

Neither are elite size/speed/strength guys… but they can look great with ideal circumstances and talent around them.

Joe Burrow was great in college… he’s been pretty good in the pros too…. BUT- he has Boyd who had back to back 1,000 yard seasons prior to burrow being drafted. Mixon had back to back 1,100 yard seasons before Burrow…. Hurst is a first round pick…. Higgins and Chase were elite players, taken with elite draft picks that proved worthy thus far…

Burrow- 18 TDs 6 ints… Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon, Hurst

Goff- 14 TDs 7 ints…. ASB, Reynolds, Hock, Williams, Raymond

Really?

I must be watching a different game.

1 Like

Alabama defender grabbed Ole Miss QBs (Dart) face mask and whipped him to the ground with it.

Put Bryce Young on Kentucky last year and I’m all but certain he doesn’t win the Heisman, nor is he considered a top 5 pick on the 2023 draft.

I could be wrong, but the lack of wins, cartoon stats, etc would put more focus on size, speed, and arm strength

I think u are brother, he’s running for his life. I gave @HSVLion a real hard time about Young in the past. But Young is kinda impressing me, his team keeps coming back and they can’t run the ball or protect him.

Size, speed, and arm strength are way overrated on this board. Every single day. Tom Brady, the GOAT, had none of these.

And Bryce doesn’t have cartoon stats. Other guys are putting up bigger stats.

1 Like

That was a helluva play to brooks after buying time

There it is again! shit

Young is “it”. You either take Young or you don’t take QB in this draft.

3 Likes

This game aint over yet, but shit he’s changing my mind

He’s not going to have the time to throw in the NFL that he’s got right now at Alabama. He’s running and manuevering after holding the football. He will have to catch…look…and throw in the NFL. Right now he’s catching…looking…bouncing…looking…then maneuvering around and finally delivering a ball or running.

There is always room for one more in the Eat Dung For Young club.

2 Likes

I’m the biggest Brady sloppy on here

I also watched him win titles with 3,500 yards 25 tds and 12 ints….

A top 5 defense every year helps a lot.

I’ve heard enough B Young excuses today about his supporting cast….

Goff has a bottom 5 supporting cast in the nfl right now- just a fact…

We love us some ASB, but…

Most nfl teams would take…

Claypool over ASB
Mooney over Raymond
ESB over Kennedy
Kmet over Wright
Montgomery over J Will

That right column is the group Goff has had a lot of this and last season.

I’ve always believed in him. Sometimes you see that special quality in a QB the moment you see them, Bryce has that.

On another note, this illustrates how damn good Jamo is. The offense hadn’t been the same every time he’s out whether it be Auburn late last season, Georgia in the NC or this season for the most part. Can’t wait to see that nuclear weapon blowing up Lions opponents before long.

2 Likes

That pretty much describes Russell Wilson’s entire career.

1 Like

I spend most of my time looking for MILF’s! haha

1 Like

Yeah, Russel Wilson is exactly what I see. Hopefully we can get Bryce in the 3rd round! #sarcasm (do you hash tag sarcasm? Oh well, I just did)

1 Like