Will Harris Resigned…

Gross, worse DB we have on the roster. Guarantee there was no other team looking at him. They talk about tape don’t lie, I can provide tape that says, find a different body.

1 Like

Found a role as nickel last year though…

5 Likes

Cornerbacks

Bobby Price – 44.2
Jerry Jacobs – 55.8
AJ Parker – 39.9
Jeff Okudah – 59.4
Will Harris – 63.7
Amani Oruwariye — 30.0 (232 out of 235 corners)

Link

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/nfl/lions/.amp/news/lions-2022-pff-grades-review

4 Likes

I knew it @Mr.Peabody!!! Been calling this for weeks… haha AG loves him.

Sport Reaction GIF by Tennis TV

2 Likes

Harris and Hughes were our 2 best CB last year per eye test and PFF

5 Likes

Sport Party GIF by UFC

2 Likes

Stevie Wonder GIF by John Legend

2 Likes

Those fans are crazy…those beers cost like $20 bucks each. You can’t just give them away like that. lol

2 Likes

Who was better than them two?

What is that suppose to mean?

You realize that Harris actually was the victim of the perfect play several times…perfect coverage but a better throw and a better catch…he needs to turn his head around…he is easy to coach, loves ball and is extremely athletic…he took less to come back…he is betting on himself and the influence of Bly and AG…

5 Likes

I mean, I guess you aren’t completely wrong. You ddin’t say they were GOOD

1 Like

Called it in another thread.

He does ST very well. Versatile on defense.

4 Likes

Literally everyone suiting up at CB on any team but ours with the possible exception of Teez Tabor.

1 Like

Its a one year deal, and he is avaialble for the veteran exception as well. My guess is one year 2.3mil base value with some incentives that could make it 1 year, 4mil. Cap charge this season is veteran minimum.

He comes back as your #5 CB who can backup at both nickel/dime and outside.

5 Likes

This is one of the least surprising moves in my opinion. Dan loves this guy and he is young, cheap positional versatility that knows the scheme.

6 Likes

So is Harris official!? The Moseley news came out at the same time.

Literally him and every single DB on this roster. It HAS to be coaching. They will be in position, the WR will stop as they both are waiting for the ball to come down, the CB will gaze longingly the entire time at the WR, then as he is catching it, they try to disrupt the caught ball. To shall I say predictable results. I saw this happen sooooo many times and several different players doing it that way. It just doesn’t freaking work consistently at this level. I get you can’t focus the whole time on the QB, but you also cannot focus 100% on the WR and that is what our guys are either trained to do, or are consistently ignoring the coaching. Either way, it’s bad.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/davebirkett/status/1635714324776771585

2 Likes

I talked to Jon. Brad told Will’s agent not to announce the deal until the Mosely deal was announced. He didn’t want to give a random poster on a message board he’s never met before a heart attack. Gotta soften the blow. :rofl:

I think Bly will play big role in fixing that

3 Likes