Will Harris Resigned…

Haha thanks for being a good sport about it man! The good news I think Harris will be depth at this point and play mostly special teams with the additions of Sutton and Moseley.

We actually have 6 corners all of a sudden. Group is looking better. Still be open to draft another one.

Sutton
Moseley
Okudah
Jacobs
Harris
Lucas

I hope you are right. You’d think a former All Pro CB in AG wouldn’t be teaching it that way, but either way he has to own it based on his background and role here. We shouldn’t need a CB coach to fix what the other former CB won’t/can’t. But hey if he does, then that’s awesome.

3 Likes

I still expect them to draft a corner and “redshirt” him for a year but the CB room went from the outhouse to the penthouse in a matter of 24 hours.

1 Like

[quote=“3rdRGR, post:13, topic:22112”]
Teez Tabor [/quote]
probably couldn’t get the water bottle on the field fast enough.

think Bly and AG being able to focus more on the corners will do alot agreed.

1 Like

Im thinking the miscommunication was his focus. It was bad with Pleasant. So im hopeful, especially with Bly who was a ball hawking type

2 Likes

perhaps it’s not AG?

1 Like

Hope they didn’t pay too much. Was thinking about a 2:1 Denny’s coupon, A bag of Buc-E’s Candied Pecans and a six pack to be named later.

Certainly hope so.

You and me both, lol The bright side is he shouldn’t be starting, and he’s versatile in a pinch

I can see 2 year 10 mil like LEAF raymond got last year

nah, i’d say less than 3m a year. if commish only got 2/8, no way harris is getting 2/10. that’d be wild

Hopefully this isn’t a typo and you meant will Harris has resigned from playing football and will spend time with his family. Lol

Just kidding I’m glad he’s back… versatile, a leader, inexpensive, plays ST. Good insurance at every position.

1 Like

Comminsky got 2 years 9.5

Will Harris I can see get the same deal

yeah, but $1m is incentive based, so it’s really 8.5, but ideally 9.5.

even still, i don’t think harris is half as valuable as commish, but we’ll see when the numbers come out. either way, i don’t care. brad killing it this offseason. not gonna get twisted over a million or two here or there

1 Like

Agreed

Skor (#6) & Bijan (#18) looks even sweeter now.

1 Like

He’s not a bad guy to have around, he’s just not a good guy to have taking a lot snaps.

1 Like

Agreeeeed

Add J. Campbell in the second and I’m good…REAL good!

1 Like