Will Levis Going #2…

Very interesting, either Texans leaking something or a trade is incoming. Those are some pretty good odds that just shifted today.

1 Like

Shifting dramatically wow

Good catch–always watch the odds in the days going up to the draft. Usually pans out in the top 3.

That said, I cannot believe anyone would take him that high.

1 Like

We’re talking Texas so my guess is that they would select Levis 517 bootcut.

Also, if he wants to fit in down there he might want to start putting ranch in his coffee.

1 Like

I mean…maybe? I guess I could see it. I would think a WR has to be really good for Holmes to take him early, though.

1 Like

Things are starting to get weird here. Can you imagine Will Levis #2 and OT going #3. Loving life if either of those things happen.

https://twitter.com/tonypauline/status/1649805513243123713?s=46&t=ryFd2VZGT04wwsxUD2r71w

2 Likes

Please let Levis go #2, I want as many QBs drafted top 5 as possible.

The rumors/information coming out now, is exactly why I love this time of year

1 Like

It’ll still be Carter or Stroud , CB, Bijan, i mean noting changes really

1 Like

Yes & no. Nothing changes for us the fans, but I want as many non possible QB options on the table available for the organization to select from at 6

1 Like

And then Brad will just take AR :joy:

4 Likes

Not that it is likely to happen but starting to see where Will Anderson has a better chance of being there at #6. We will see on Thursday.

I think Stroud is in for a slide. You gotta have it between the ears.

2 Likes

Texans much better off to take a non QB and suck again next season to get a top pick and pick a QB in that better class. Best move would be to trade out of number two though and get future draft capital to be able to move up next draft if necessary. Draft OLine or Dline this year.

Trade back however far they have to to get a FRP next year from whatever team. I don’t care how late that could be.

Perhaps its indy trading to 2 for levis

1 Like

Maybe at 48

If he goes #2… I’d have to think Caserio’s Levi’s are a bit too tight and pinching off blood flow…. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::flushed::man_shrugging::laughing:

1 Like

The guy puts mayo in his coffee and eats bananas with the peel on. I bet he goes number two all the time and I’m sure it’s never pleasant.

1 Like

Levis @ 2 ?!?

Now you know we’re bored.

2 Likes

I wonder if that’s why when he drops back he often throws sh!t

1 Like