Witness: Aqib Talib started fight that led to shooting of coach | wfaa.com

Truly inexcusable, man.
Even fighting at a kid’s football game…or an NFL game, for that matter.

3 Likes

Damn I actually like him as an announcer. Man you ain’t a kid and you ain’t living on the streets no more. Bad bad decisions going on.

2 Likes

Aqib apparently started the assholery that escalated into senseless murder. The brother is responsible for the murder and Aqib is responsible for setting all that BS off in the 1st place.

3 Likes

So true. You’re good people BigNatty. Thanks for that comment.

1 Like

North Dallas aint the hood, it’s way out on the ring, by UT. Where it happened, in Lancaster, is south smalltown burb…

Also, its The Coach that is strapped?

I think my sarcasm detector is off, right? This stuff just puts me on tilt, sorry

Frustrated New York Knicks GIF by NBA

2 Likes

Correct. Aqib crossed the field to start the fight. As the Coach. Bro, also a coach tagged in, then killed a dude in front a youth football squad, crowd and the guys kid.

Aqib by starting it will absolutely get dropped by broadcasters. He’d likely get dropped even if bro doesn’t jump in. Hey kids, tune in to the NFL broadcast where we let a guy that starts fights at youth football games stomp an opposing coach be the Face of the Shield for this show.

Womp womp.

Civil suit? He has money, he started the fight in a very public, very inappropriate way and venue, where his brother and he as coaches, fought the opposing coach, then bro kills him in front of his 9 yr old kid. Civil jury gonna hammer him…cmon.

1 Like

He earned it too. Really shitty. Really sad.

I don’t know much about the smaller Texas towns but I was led to believe based on some digging I did when this story came out that Lancaster is a rough area. Maybe I’m wrong.

I just want to clarify, as I said in previous posts, that I’m condoning this behavior by any means or saying that it’s acceptable for a guy to bear arms at a youth football game, quite the opposite actually. I’m just saying that it’s not uncommon in a lot of these neighborhoods for folks to carry guns in public.

1 Like

I get ya. Lancaster looks not rich…idk.

It has a Taco Bell.

No Del Taco though…

And no Taco Cabana.

If You All Havent Been To A Taco Cabana in DFW area…Your Life is Incomplete.

Chicken tortilla soup with extra jalapeños baby!! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Not a big Taco guy or Mexican food in general but looked up Taco Cabana and took a look at some of the dishes… and a man can change :wink: Looks pretty good, pretty pretty pretttty good.

1 Like

I didn’t used to be a fan of thread drift, but now I’m entertained by it. Turns out I’m just as much a calloused human as everyone else… Or maybe these parables of extreme behavior are too common place to dwell on them very long.

We’re living in interesting times, whether we like it or not.

I mean my boys play hockey and other sports and I see parents bitching and fussing about shit all the time…. I guess they call them “Karen’s” these days…but nobody has a friggin gun with them

1 Like

drift drifting GIF
Yeah, ummm…guilty.

Often.

Sunglasses Gladiator GIF by Becklyn

1 Like

L 0 L

I LOVE THIS

Me too: In the Dirty South, a legal defense for murder is “He needed killing”. And in The Den, sometimes a thread needs drifting. It’s a beautiful thing.

1 Like

Who brings a fucking gun to a youth football game?

2 Likes

Aquib is a ass for starting the BS, but brining a damn gun and killing somebody in front of children and everybody at a youth football game is five times worse !

1 Like

You look for trouble you will find it, always. He should go to jail as an accessory if he started the dispute that got a man murdered by his brother whom he was there with. This is especially true if he had knowledge of the firearm.

1 Like

This is the same logic that leads to “if she wouldn’t have went to that party wearing that short skirt…”