Witness: Aqib Talib started fight that led to shooting of coach | wfaa.com

Ok, didnt think I could get more pissed off.

Wrong again.

1 Like

Ohhh shit. I can see where the double entendre could potentially get us in trouble with our womenfolk.
Sooo…do I want my huevos to slap or not…on one hand…but…on the other hand…

Really is worse than you think. Combine a massive victim story with a GIANT “above the law” attitude…stir in zero accountability…

…eeeesh…

1 Like

Not to mention that Aqib’s brother turned himself in because he wanted to tell “his” side of the story.

“Ok yeah, after hearing your side of the story, we feel you were justified to shoot this guy in front of all these kids. There’s the door, go be free again.”

I hope they seek the death penalty for this sick fuq!

1 Like
1 Like

Sucks so bad. Has to be made an example of.

Just wondering why is Aqib coaching 9 year olds? Does he have kids on the team? You’re a tv guy on fox. Wtf are you doing

3 Likes

Jason Whitlock with another strong view and discussion on the topic.

Lots of truth. Don’t have time for the whole thing, but love his view of identity and how important it is to building our lives.

Campbell is building a version of identity training for our team.
Our guys will do extremely well, based on this idea of identity.

1 Like

Good discussion.

Terrible presenter. Newspaper guy who really needs a lot of tv presentation coaching

1 Like

Gotta fight to stay awake while watching 'em. Pretty B+ content.

He’s more of a podcaster than really a TV personality.

I probably listen to his podcast 2 or 3 times per week.
I actually like his slow and drawn out style. I think he is listening and digesting instead of the common style of just keeping the mouth running. Kind of like the Pat McAfee type personalities do while on air.

2 Likes

Lots if verbal ah uh um along w the slow pace is death as a presenter

I feel like I could improve a TON in that area too. I’m entertaining by nature, but I do have some shiftiness and indirectness in my presentation at times.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.