Would you do this trade?

Mad respect for Holmes if he could get half that.

Yea
@Phunnypharm i do agree with all that

I guess though with Jimmy injury history
It feels like one of those
What could go wrong lions trades
If they trade for Jimmy

I like Jimmy too. I think he’s got " the it " if he’s healthy.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the road! And I’ve got personal experience with this concept, as my parents literally admired the house across the street for years. They loved it so much they bought it as soon as it came up for sale!

Now, I wish the story were that simple. But my parents love to make things more complicated than it sounds. They put our house up for sale thinking it would take months to sell, so they were getting the process started. It sold within days, at full asking price. My parents accepted the offer, then proceeded to live in a rental house for 6 months. That’s when the house across the street became available, so they bought it. So what looks like one of the easiest moves ever (across the street) actually meant packing up everything and moving it into storage and the rental property across town…then 6 months later packing up the rental property and the storage unit and bring it all over to the new house. And after about 4 months in the new house they kept looking back at the old house across the street and remembering all of the things they liked better about it. :rofl:

Holy schnikes… I thought I might have been the only person to ever move across the street.

When I was a kid… my parents built a house across the road from the house we lived in.

The new house was on a lake… so it made sense.
It was great living on a lake.

Until… the 2020 shit show…

Oh, man.

this is less than 2 miles from my parents’ house… right after flood.

and… now

Sad. I’m a water guy myself and once looked in that area for a 2nd home or even to move to.

1 Like

Yes. I don’t think for 1 second that Jimmy G is better than Goff.

The Lions have not given Goff enough to have any QB look good.

Let’s just focus on getting a better OC next year and putting better WRs on the team.

Brutal. Sorry man. It’s like a reverse San Andreas kind if thing…

1 Like

It was surreal. I am used to seeing horrible things in the hospital… but this was like it was out of a movie.

Still hard to believe… a year and a half later.

This shows the water line inside the house… and that is a 1/4 inch plus layer of mud covering the floor.

Had to rip everything out down to the studs… including the subfloor… up to 4 feet high.