Yahoo Charles McDonald Mock - Young & Porter?

Tell me it will!:rofl:

You draft a qb at 6. Its pretty much telling goff you aren’t the guy. But you could be smart and draft defense and let goff be the guy. Nothing like giving up on a qb with i think 324 attempts. Plus DC said hes our guy. Mock drafts are like make up on a woman its BS wh when it all comes off

We had this same conversation about Willis last year.
I have all of the same answers.
Young is better than Willis, but, way over hyped.
Frankly, I do see him as the only day 1 QB, and a desperate team may reach for him, but, I wouldn’t consider him before #20 oa.

1 Like

For the record, I’m on the train of Best Available D player at 6 and Bijan or another D player with our second 1st……

1 Like

Charles McDonald had a mock
Ee i ee i o
And on his mock he had …

1 Like

Breese and Bijon would be a great round one. Really need DBs though

Maybe he isn’t the guy. I mean the Rams thought he was the guy too, then he didn’t live up to the big contract

I don’t think its a bad idea to hedge our bet.

1 Like

Yeah, this draft could actually be historic for the quality of first round CB’s. If we were to take Bijon I would rather go CB in the first but would also hope that we could do it as part of trade down.

1 Like

I’m truly in a space where I don’t know what I don’t know, but maaaaannn…the idea of a guy like Dijon or Gibbs …or someone who can produce the way I perceive one of them to be able to… wowza.

I love Swift’s skill, but he’s only available for about 1/2 a season.
If there’s no DT monster…maybe we have to go CB first…I just hate the idea of it creating a long-term scenario where we spend our money on CB instead of DL

I say spend on the trenches first. Always.
This is a situation though…hasn’t really been a great DT in awhile. (depends on what Jorxan Davis does )

2 Likes

Levi, Alim, Hutch, Pashal in the last 2 years. I think with 2 picks in the second and with a decent amount of FA dough that we can and will find a guy. Buggs and Cominsky, we are actually in an interesting place. JC was asked about Levi during the season and his body language said pissed, REALLY pissed, so I’m not sure if there is any much hope for his return. I think having a thumper MLB with coverage skills could fix a lot of what had been wrong, we’ll see. They need to get push in the middle, a guy like Kancey in the 2nd could be the rotation guy they need.

1 Like

Yup - the effort is there, for sure.

I hope you’re right, brother. I feel QB & DT are the most important as well as most difficult to find.

I think I just heard this one as background noise while making lunch…I wasn’t paying close attention. I have sort of written him off & anything he accomplishes is gravy/luck.

For sure.

I agree. I’m not educated enough to know what the answer is. Knee-jerk part of me says …'Go get Carter," but even at that…I’m really just desperate for that dominant DT. LOL.

I really trust Brad

If they get Carter lucky for him he won’t be asked to be a 3 down guy, he’ll be a 3rd down guy early and maybe for most of the season here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.