You can sign two not three TWO FA

Who are you signing them have to be UFAs in 2023 Just Two an for how many years

Not Lions lets assume they keep ones they want.

1 Like

Jessie Bates and Tremaine Edmunds. 4 years each.

6 Likes

Never thought those two but they would help a lot

1 Like

We build thru the draft.

3 Likes

Why Tremaine Edmunds?

Because we need an impact linebacker and we can also draft Jalen Carter to be what DaRon Payne would be.

Also I think Payne is going to get overpaid by someone out of positional necessity.

We’d never sign both those guys but I can dream.

2 Likes

Marcus Davenport and Jamel Dean, 5 years for both. Draft Carter, Bijan Robinson, Forbes and, Jack Campbell.

I like the idea of Edmunds, not sure I like signing Bates. I think we stick with Elliot and Joseph with Walker as a backup.

2 Likes

TJ Edwards, FA in 2023 from Eagles:

3 Likes

I would go with Tremaine Edmunds and Elgton Jenkins

1 Like

Is Edmunds really all that impactful?

Also, Jessie Bates is fantastic but expensive and a poor fit for our needs. Vonn Bell is the Bengals safety we should go after IMO.

I don’t really se LBer as all that big of a need. I had wanted a pass rushing LBer type but woth Houston’s emergence that doesn’t seem imperative. Barnes is improving and becoming viable, Rodrigo is a dude. Maybe re-up AA who IMO has played well and seems to be a leader on that side of the ball.

1 Like

Season 8 Reaction GIF by The Office

1 Like

Yes, and he is 24 and already made 2 Pro Bowls

1 Like

Edmunds ferdamnsure.

Lamar Jackson.

As a running back

3 Likes

Da Ron Payne 5-6 years. 25 Years old… incredibly durable. McNeil is really breaking out. Adding Payne will make the line VERY formidable. Durability is key when breaking the bank. Back the truck up for him.

Josh Jacobs RB 4-5 years. This guy is the bell cow you have been waiting for. He will be this years rushing champ. Tremendous player. He has several kids with different women so he will be motivated to play for a long time.

1 Like

Wish I could upvote this twice.

2 Likes

I’ll be surprised if our safeties aren’t walker and Joseph once walker is totally healed.

1 Like

Ah yes. The pro bowl. The ultimate barometer of a player’s impact. Personally I think Milano is a better LBer than Edmunds. Of course Milano overlaps with Rodrigo quite a bit and isn’t a free agent for two more years. Every time I watch Buffalo when Edmunds is healthy I see a guy that’s just making tackles down the the elite. From what I understand their system asks him to two gap from what I understand so perhaps there is more of a game wrecker in there in a different scenario. field. His length and ranginess when dropping into coverage is an asset but I hardly think that makes him

I did like him coming out of VaTech but I just don’t think he’s lived up to expectations and from my travels many Buffalo fans seem to agree.

This article seems to encapsulate what I’ve seen on Buffalo boards throughout the years. Matter of perspective I guess :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Jenkins is terrific when at Guard but can we really afford that much on the OL. I think it’s overkill. Plus he won’t make it out of GB.