Your Fantasy Football Sleeper Pick

This is a great point. That was, BY FAR, the worst offense I’ve ever seen.

If opponents can call every play just by seeing the formation, I’m not sure you have the ability to ever make the changes needed to succeed.

Mooch’s “run, screen, slant, punt” offense was the worst I’ve seen.

1 Like

Lmfao…sometimes he switched the slant to a HB delay draw on 3rd and 12…

But that 1/2 yard long drag route at the sideline to Sledge where while open, he still ran out of bounds in front of the 3rd and 2 because he couldn’t get squared up to turn upfield in time WAS GENIUS!

Top performers

1. J Taylor

2. D Cook

3. N Chubb

4. Diggs

5. Hopkins

6. DK

Sleepers w/top 5-10 potential

1. Swift

2. Eckler

3. N Harris

4. C Lamb

5. Ayiuk

6. McLaurin

I’m starting to think McLaurin is a legit talent. I haven’t gone back to watch film for myself to see what the big deal is, but I’ve heard former receivers bring his name up randomly because they noticed he was legit. I only bring it up because I thought of him as a dude that put up decent numbers because the team sucks and he just got alot of work. But he might actually be a Davante Adams/Stefan Diggs type talent that’s held back by his QB play. Meaning his current production is the floor and not the ceiling of what he can do.

1 Like

I think he’s an emerging true number one. Maybe peaks at a top 6-8 WR league wide if his QB situation stabilizes long term.

The for(mer) Skins have drafted well recently.

Things change fast in the NFL

Now I like:

Darnell Mooney
Mecole Hardman
Albert Wilson

Mooney is a really good one. What are your thoughts on Zach Moss. Think he’s stuck in a true committee or does he assert himself?

Laviska Shenault could break out this year as well.
He can do a little bit of everything, and if Lawrence brings success at QB, Shenaults production should benefit.

I like Travis Etienne as a sleeper especially in PPR. They didn’t spend a first round pick on him for nothing. Cream rises to the top. Robinson is a nice player…but Etienne has pretty much already been given the 3rd down role. By midseason they won’t be able to keep him off the field. Plus…at his ADP you aren’t taking him as an RB1 or 2

Anthony Firkser is another. He’s not going to be a top 3 TE but I believe he is this years Tonyan. The attention paid to Jones and Brown along with the LB’s scared to death of Henry…PLUS no Jonnu…he is in a perfect spot. He’s also essentially risk free at his ADP

Players that aren’t sleepers that I’m targeting everywhere:

Calvin Ridley - I believe he will finish in the top 3 WR’s this year
Ceedee Lamb - Top 5 WR that can be had after round 3 sometimes
Austin Ekeler - If you can get him in the 2nd round…goodnight gracie

If Darren Waller falls to you in the 3rd round…run to the podium faster than we did for Mike Williams.

1 Like

My biggest concern with Moss is his ceiling is capped by Allen at the goal line. I like Moss as a talent but I think it’ll be pretty similar to last year. Without TDs I don’t see a path to a lot of points.

I agree with almost all of this, though I think James Robinson is more than a nice player, I think he’s a stud. I still think Etienne has a lot of value and considering his 1st round pedigree will get plenty of opportunities, but I don’t think Robinson will just be cast aside. And with noted Urban Meyer favorite Carlos Hyde there as well, I think I’m just gonna avoid this backfield altogether.

And while everything looks to be lining up for Ekeler, the fact that Lombardi is his OC gives me hives. When he was here our offense looked worse than a high school offense. I find myself fading Chargers when they’re available to me at their ADP. Maybe it’s PTSD, I don’t know.

1 Like

agreed.

I remember McLaurin looked great right from the start. It was just frustarting to see his QB play hold him back.

In 2019… the 5 games that McLaurin played with Case Keenum attempting 20 passes or more in the game, he put up 27 catches for 444 yards. That pace would be >85 catches and >1400 yards over 16 games.

McLaurin has over 2000 yards in his 1st two seasons… playing in 29 games. He has played with 5 different QBs already! Haskins has about 440 attempts, Smith and Keenum each had about 250 attempts, Kyle Allen had about 90, and Kyle Allen almost 30 passes.

McLaurin is legit.

Jake Funk

Ekeler
Gibson
Mike Davis
Aiyuk
Kupp
Mooney
Lance
Hunter Henry
Marvin Jones

In leagues where I get a stud starter I’m definitely taking a punt on Lance. Or even leagues where I can afford to draft 3 QBs. If he hits, he’s hitting big.

I’m in a keeper league so I really hope he is not the week 1 starter. I can draft him super late and then keep him next year for cheap when he will definitely be going in the top 6 rounds

Cam no?

Marquez Callaway… Saints.