Your favorite Beatle

Sorry here’s one more

Also to clarify yes I think ac/dc kiss and kid rock are extremely overrated!

To bring this back to the Beatles this is the genius of Paul McCartney… he’s doing a little voice trumpet and calling in when French horns come in… this is also one of the prettiest Beatles songs

One of my 5th or 6th cousins was at one point married to Ringo Starr, so I’d have to pick him.

No, I don’t remember what her name is. I just know she existed, so maybe she’s further than a 6th cousin.

1 Like

Im also 33 lol but i dont hate the beatles just not something i grew up with to enjoy over santana (imo best guitar player), acdc, led zeppelin, breaking benjamin, the offspring… i could list off a bunch of stuff i prefer but my comment of overrated stems more from my instructors through highschool and college acting like the beatles are gods gift to music, they are fine but i also prefer harder rock to their kind of music…

1 Like

And while i like kiss and acdc i would also agree they are overrated lol

1 Like

Wonderwall?

1 Like

Pete Townsend
Roger Daltrey
John Entwhistle
Keith Moon
Kenny Jones
Whoever layered that multitrack synth on Eminence Front.

Beatles were a bunch of poxy poofs.

The Who were punching out a lot better actual Rock and Roll, full of power, angst, anger and rebellion plus uncomfortable topics with brilliant blues based music compositions…not poppy pseudomystic chart driven blah blah.

evil dead GIF

1 Like

The who are the beginning of punk music. They punched you in the face with some of their songs

1 Like

Lol maybe one guy from Oasis….they got weird but wonderwall is a great song, and also a Beatles type song

1 Like

One of the best songs of all time.

1 Like

I was a big fan of The Firm, wish they had lasted more than 2 albums…

1 Like

Here comes the piss in the corn flakes. Let me explain.

I was a grade schooler when they had the Saturday morning cartoon. So, at an early age they were crammed down my throat via the minimal resources we had to hear music.

Yes, a great band… But an exrtremely over rated one.

1 Like

scarab beetles - they have great spiritual meaning in ancient Egyptian religion, & if memory serves me correctly, they were partially given credit for pyramids
Lay eggs in poop…life from decay & death …something like that…

@Wenotme am I in the ball park here?

Anyway…those are my fav beetle

1 Like