Your true accent

People from Green Bay use 7s and 8s

1 Like

You ever seen the ladies in Green Bay!?

cow GIF

No, they use the refs…

How could you forget Doctor Detroit!

1 Like

I’ve spent years trying to forget it and now thanks to you, it looks like the clock has reset.

2 Likes

So I’m just outside of Columbus and our neighbors have euchre parties and use 6s and 4s. I tried to tell them that it’s just easier to use 5s and it just doesn’t sink into their Buckeye skulls. Two more years and I’ll be back in Michigan.

1 Like

Dont forget to stick the dick!

And double lead off a take if you want to set them up to get euked

1 Like

Downriver Rat here. 10 outta 10 Michigan accent. Must be pretty bad, living here I get called out for it Lol. Raised on Faygo, Vernors and Better Made. Lucky to live about 15 min from Ford Field. Downtown gonna be rock’n this year on Sundays

2 Likes

Loved Cedar point, many weekends there drinking and hitting the rides in my youth. Been 35yrs since last visit.

Lake Superior has it’s own vibe.

I guess shivering is technically a vibration of sorts…

3 Likes

Keeps away the riffraff… :smiley:

Went swimming in Whitefish Bay when I was 16. My balls didn’t descend again until my soph year in college.

4 Likes

Hey it’s only cold for 9 months of a year.

1 Like

Hell GIF by Steve Harvey TV

May 23rd and it’s 80 degrees. I’m 2 miles from Lake Superior, the water is about 38 or 39 degrees right now…

4 Likes

You sure it was the lake? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep, beauty day here in Northern Ontario too! Gotta love global warming. Shit, bring it on asap. We might get 4 nice months a year! :wink:

Family has a cottage on WFB. In Brimley/Dollar Settlement. Used to go swimming in the big lake every summer. It’s certainly cold. But refreshing

1 Like

Only problem is the bugs are here shortly after. Either need 90 or 30 to kill them off.

1 Like