#1 Overall Pick

He was today. But I really only have interest in 1 QB this year. I have a thing for intelligent QBs and this particular guy is the most intelligent one I’ve seen in a long time.

1 Like

Will Anderson is a generational player that will dominate at the next level. I don’t care if we do end up with a top 3 pick as long as we end up with Anderson. You pair him on the Dline with Aiden and we would have the best pass rush we have ever seen on our years.

4 Likes

Maybe your list isn’t very accurate because he sure was at the top of the list for losing the cowboy game.
some might think 6 points in 2 games is a big problem.

I love how pretty much everyone has acknowledged that Goff needs a strong supporting cast around him… and if he has it… he can be successful.

But…. when virtually all of his top WRs and his top RB are out… plus 2 of the top 6 OL players… and Goff struggles… against a top pass defense…

and… it is suddenly a huge surprise???

He is who we thought he was!!!

Minnesota Vikings Football GIF

sidenote… Matt Nelson being out was a bigger deal than some would think to mention… because they tried using Skipper in the jumbo TE role and he struggled. I had wondered if they might use Skipper as the OT in the jumbo set… with Sewell becoming the big TE… and think that may have been a better solution.

1 Like

I never thought that after 6 games this team owned by Ford would be in the same state as the Ford cars I drove. They were a Taurus and a Focus that were found on road dead.

This team will win 4-6 games and be just low enough to lose out on the best D players and the QB they want.
If they package picks then maybe otherwise classic SOL.

1 Like

as long as his shoulder checks out I’m all on the bryce young train. watching him against Tennessee I was really impressed. could’ve tucked and run repeatedly but instead kept looking downfield. good arm too. I’ll never grab an OSU qb.

1 Like

Nicely stated yet the other thing is
We still aren’t sure which QBs don’t need that too.

1 Like

Interesting to take a look at the strength of schedule as well. Lions toughest schedule thus far among those top ten teams. Actually expanding it to the entire NFL, only the Packers have a tougher schedule than the Lions.

Yeah… nobody expected the NFC East and AFC East to be as strong as they have been so far.

One of the reasons I had the 7w as a floor and 10 as a ceiling was due to the preseason view of their schedule which has been inaccurate.

1 Like

great chart - where did it come from? would love to see that for a few other college qb’s.

2 Likes

Let’s start with Analzone. You think Jared Goff is worse than him?

Exactly! Anderson Jr. and Hutch on the same D-line, would be lethal. Still need another DT though to complete the D-line. Paschal showed some potential in his 1st game yesterday as well.

2 Likes

Yesterday well yeah

1 Like

No, but you’re not grabbing a linebacker at the top of the draft. If you’re at #1, you’re taking a QB or a trade down.

If you’re talking D line or QB… ain’t nobody trading Mahomes for Parsons. If we’re talking potential generational talent, you don’t pass on that.

I think if we roll with Goff, and suck again next season, we could be looking at a clean sweep in the front office. Drafting a Qb could change that… a mediocre season with a new signal caller offers more optimism. The Lions may struggle to sell tickets next year, if we continue to suck, and proceed to enter a third year of Goff.

Awesome.

Now let’s do Will Harris. Is Jared Goff worse than Will Harris?

1 Like

Debatable. Harris grades out well sometimes. Goff does as well. Depends on the game.

1 Like

There is nothing debatable about it.

Now let’s do DJ Chark.

Hes graded as IR

Whos next